• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Golden Gate Keg Coupler

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sagan

Reaction score
I have a golden gate keg coupler, which I don't have a particular use for. I'm trying to find out if anybody is interested in these, supposedly they're not made anymore and usually sell a good deal of money. I'm trying to get about $50 for these, shipped. About enough, after the shipping cost, to make a decent batch of beer. The only thing that I believe could be wrong with it is that their is no pin on the pressure release, so I have included an inline pressure release valve which I had lying around. In plugging the outlet part to the keg, the system does hold pressure, so I am confident the valve isn't a problem. I will entertain other offers. Thank you.

IMAG0016.jpg

Bump. Still have these for sale. Pretty much looking at any offer now, I don't plan on being on the west coast any time soon to use them.

Would like to see them go to a good home. Maybe enough money for a decent beer?

Back