What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Local
Prost WeissBeer

ForumRunner_20131206_161342.jpg

They make good beer. Only available on tap. :(

Yay mobile app fixed!

HB coffee IPA. A collab brew with a few friends. All citra/cascade with whole beans in secondary. At a couple months in bottle the coffee is finally coming thru as the hops fade a bit. Cheers!

image-2463589348.jpg

Not getting Dickel Barrel. They didn't have any fresh. Might get one here, but I think 15 is as big as they go. Will be drinking liqour shortly. Stating at beer board, trying to decide on something before tour starts.

finsfan said:
I thought this would kill the growler, one more in it after this.

BLack angus stout by little apple brewer

I now have growler envy. I collect them from all over the country.
What am I drinking? My IPA....

Awwww, widdle bawwels image-2197592464.jpg Sadly, best thing at Corsair was the white dog. image-1664354883.jpg 10th anniversary white ipa at yazoo. It's got a little chocolate malt or dark crystal or something that wrecks it for me. Close to good.

Attachments

• image-180819672.jpg
    image-180819672.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 71
NICE! Is there anything from tallgrass that you have enough of or would rather not get in the trade or can I include most of their beers for you? Like this one :D Or is there any one of their regular brews you want more than the others?

I have family in Omaha that can get me the normal stuff, but this is my last tallgrass until I get the trade or I go visit them over Christmas. I like everything of theirs, So send whatever you got in the trade...except the rooster.

I have family in Omaha that can get me the normal stuff, but this is my last tallgrass until I get the trade or I go visit them over Christmas. I like everything of theirs, So send whatever you got in the trade...except the rooster.

I knew that you dont like the rooster, which is crazy! Ill hook you up

How the hell do you set up a trade on this site
?

Just check out the want to trade thread or PM someone who says they cant get something you have

I knew that you dont like the rooster, which is crazy! Ill hook you up

Just check out the want to trade thread or PM someone who says they cant get something you have

What??? There's a want to trade thread?

Can't believe I have a brewery within walking distance of my house and I've never been there. Check out "Highpoint Brewery" in NJ. I plan to spend a paycheck or two there in the near future...

Back