Fuller's Honey Dew Clone

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peelbuhg

Reaction score
Help! Does anyone know of or has heard of a clone for Fuller's Honey Dew? It doesn't necessarily have to be a Fuller's clone, I just can't seem to find much. One possible I came up with (opinions?) but I would like to substitute the Williamette with Target, simply because that's the one ingredient (besides organic honey) that I have for Fuller's recipe. Possibly adding some orange peel as well...

Honey Dew Honey Ale

7 lbs Coopers LME
1+ lbs Clover Honey
1.50 lbs Honey Malt
2 oz Cascade 60 mins
1 oz Willamette 10 mins
1 oz Willamette 5 mins

Nottingham Yeast

OG 1.051
Projected TG 1.013

Hi,

I'm trying to brew a clone of honey dew myself and was hoping that you tried this recipe, or something similar, and could let me know how it turned out? Would really appreciate any help I can get!

Cheers

Russ

Hi,

I'm trying to brew a clone of honey dew myself and was hoping that you tried this recipe, or something similar, and could let me know how it turned out? Would really appreciate any help I can get!

Cheers

Russ

Hi Russ, I replied in one of the other six threads you started today with this question ;)

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f12/fullers-honey-dew-clone-415576/

Peelbuhg hasn't had any activity on HBT for over a year, so she may not answer, but I'll leave this thread open, in case.

Back