What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DisturbdChemist said:
Until you have the weasel rodeo though other flavors hide it. If you can get your hands on some mikkeller beer geek brunch weasel. Do it. Amazing stout. I hold most stouts to that standard

I guess I'll technically have some when I drink the Weasel Rodeo.
I'd love to try the Mikeller one too. I'll probably never see it though.

I was mistaken in how it operated then. I'll stick to my homemade 40 dollar lab glass vacuum brewer. I get to make coffee over a Bunsen burner :p haha.

I want one of those to you got a picture?

Edit: I send you some good beer and you send me a vacuum pot hahaha :-D

DisturbdChemist said:
Do it!! And make me a cup lol

I got a hold of the mikkeller. Im sure you can too. Just takes some dastardly planning

NIZZLE said:
Do it ;-)

I think I'll hold off. I don't feel like ordering any expensive poop today. ;)
I'll just feed my toy fox terrier some green beans and see what happens. :D

I think I'll hold off. I don't feel like ordering any expensive poop today. ;)
I'll just feed my toy fox terrier some green beans and see what happens. :D

Same thing I'd imagine :ban:

Think swmbo would get mad at me for surfing HBT through the whole wedding ceremony today?

Channel66 said:
Same thing I'd imagine :ban:

Think swmbo would get mad at me for surfing HBT through the whole wedding ceremony today?

She might not like it, but I'd do it. No need to let a wedding keep you from HBT.

image-3531054849.jpg

Tucher Bajuvator. Pretty damn good

Channel66 said:
The way I see it, if I'm going to be forced to drink bmc at the reception I at least need people to ***** to about it. Or else I'll pull a nizzle and get kicked out.

Exactly. No need to keep it all bottled up.
By the way, is it just me or is cash bar at a wedding lame?

Exactly. No need to keep it all bottled up.
By the way, is it just me or is cash bar at a wedding stupid?

I think it's kinda like saying, we like you enough to invite you, but not enough to pay for your drinks. Ps give us expensive gifts.

I'm bringing some crown maple in my flask but that's not nearly enough.

Our wedding was open bar, +byob.

6 corny kegs and enough liquor to make Rosie O'Donnell look pretty. Basically only the BMC drinkers brought their own.

Who the hell has a cash bar? When I got married I had to pay for the whole thing myself and still had a open bar!
Cash bar= cheap @ss

Clint's Belgian. Liquid crack. I need more.

image-1645975856.jpg

Blue Raz Skeeter Pee. It wasn't totally cleared but screw it I pulled a growler anyway, I needed a SP fix! And just brewed up this English Dry Cider.

ForumRunner_20130803_131706.jpg

ForumRunner_20130803_131737.jpg

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Blue Raz Skeeter Pee. It wasn't totally cleared but screw it I pulled a growler anyway, I needed a SP fix! And just brewed up this English Dry Cider.

Blue raz? Wtf

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Nice! You at Yazoo??

Nope. They're having a Brett/sour thing in Knoxville. Was coming down for a tasting so pre-funking.

image-1478078119.jpg

Amber horizon

The pour was very gentle. Not sure what's going on here. This has been sitting in the cellar for about a month.

Thanks, LoloMT7.
image-3830731734.jpg

image-1587368356.jpg

Another Tucher whatever the hell it's called. I couldn't taste the Krimbacher at all after this, so back I go

Bitterroot. Over-carbed like a mofo. ****. I'm still drinking it. (Another Rogue cup just to piss-off Channel)

image-2394932003.jpg

Latest posts

Back