Hey from Santa Cruz CA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhymenocerous

Reaction score
I've been brewing for about a year now, and have been reading these forums regularly for almost as long. After years of enjoying the fruits of other brewer's labor, I decided to try my own hand at it and have been enthralled ever since. While my favorite store (Bevmo!) bought beers tend to be stouts, I enjoy the dubbels and American red ales I've made the most. I just wish school (senior[ish] at UCSC) left me with more time to brew and drink.

I'm hoping to pick up the equipment needed for all-grain batches over the holidays, but waiting it out might be tough. Brewing is one of the few hobbies that never seems to get old.

Jacob

I've bought two kits from them, they pretty expensive so I might stick with online for now. I also don't live in Santa Cruz, and don't get out there too often. The last time I was out there was for the WAMM festival.

Back