What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whoo hoo! When you get it, feel free to talk about how good it is to raise its potential trade value for me lol

Its pretty amazing how that happened. I mentioned it to a coworker on Monday as something I have heard about but not tried yet because I don't live in DC or PA. The guy was grateful that I bring him homebrew on occasion and fix his computer problems so he ordered 3 bottles (2 for him and apparently 1 for me). He told me today that the package should be waiting for him when he gets home. If it is no good I am sending you some BMC and some already used BMC for a triangle test to see once and for all if a difference can be noticed.

My kid will never have a sand box. I hate sand. I hate sand in my house.

I hate sand cemented in my kid's hair because she decided to wear a full fruit cup as a hat and daycare lady didn't think it would be an issue later on if she just ignored it and didn't clean her up right away.

Come on guys, I'm building a lid. What do I look like?

Never mind, don't answer that.

I'm picturing a solid steel, two thousand pound monster of a lid that will require block and tackle to lift. That way when you close it you will know it's going to stay closed!

Water. Damned afternoon dragging on endlessly...

My kid will never have a sand box. I hate sand. I hate sand in my house.

I hate sand cemented in my kid's hair because she decided to wear a full fruit cup as a hat and daycare lady didn't think it would be an issue later on if she just ignored it and didn't clean her up right away.

I build the sand box, my wife cleans the kids/house. It's in the bylaws somewhere

Damn, wish I'd seen those before I started. I'd have tried them

You missed the boat on building a sandbox worthy of geekdom

400037_press01-001.jpg

Kombucha for now, but I picked up dinner at a local combination BBQ joint/bottle shop and scored a single bottle of Troegs Javahead!

Second of the sixer. Both severely ****ed up. No more buying beer from these dudes. The other four cans feel like they're going to explode.
View attachment 286572

Thats is bad especially with cans. A few breweries around here had the problem and got hurt bad. I dont see them anywhere

Thats is bad especially with cans. A few breweries around here had the problem and got hurt bad. I dont see them anywhere

Last time I saw this, it was with DC Brau's Penn Quarter Porter. I drank 2 or 3 and had the others in the basement. A few exploded and the others were on their way as the cans were all busting from the ****ing seams.

Last time I saw this, it was with DC Brau's Penn Quarter Porter. I drank 2 or 3 and had the others in the basement. A few exploded and the others were on their way as the cans were all busting from the ****ing seams.

It shouldnt be like that unless something that got in there. A mobile canning line was used for the one down here and did not go well especially when it was their first on shelves. Too big too fast

Back