Laser etched Limestone Tap Handles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abarhan

Reaction score
Just took delivery of my new handles from Host Custom Tap Handles. They have removable magnetic plates that can be changed out when kegs change. Great product and great customer service. Thanks Steve !

http://www.hostcustomtaphandles.com/

taphandle2.jpg

taphandle3.jpg

taphandle4.jpg

taphandle5.jpg

taphandle6.jpg

taphandle1.jpg

Ha just a bit large but they should be re-sized. At work so have to keep the editing on the DL.

those are great... i love the idea of the magnetic plates.

are you getting the plates from Host every time you brew a new batch or do you have your own way of making them up?

Very interested in this idea, i love the idea of the custom tap handles but never wanted to commit to an etched style because i always want to be brewing new stuff..but with the addition of the swappable magnetic plates that changes everything..

if you dont mind my asking, what'd they run you? feel free to PM it to me if you dont want to air it publicly. Thank you,

those are great... i love the idea of the magnetic plates.

are you getting the plates from Host every time you brew a new batch or do you have your own way of making them up?

Very interested in this idea, i love the idea of the custom tap handles but never wanted to commit to an etched style because i always want to be brewing new stuff..but with the addition of the swappable magnetic plates that changes everything..

if you don't mind my asking, what'd they run you? feel free to PM it to me if you dont want to air it publicly. Thank you,

I had him make me up several blanks that I can switch out in time. I have enough to get me through 40 batches or so and I can still use the old ones, just cover the existing information with new info. Steve got me a deal on them in exchange for other things, I would imagine they would run about $80-$85 (just a guess) for the public but I would PM him and see what he can do for you.

Yes I know the pictures need adjusted, do they not come up in the thread an OK size to view? Yes when u click the image they are full size.

Back