New Label please review and comment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gatebeerlabel.jpg

Plain and simple perhaps you could a little more info and put a border on it...

I just did 3 hours of work on it and lost it because it did not save right or something errr.

My wife said the same thing about the cemetery.

I'd like to see a version with a watercolor filter on it. I like the gates. It has kind of a gates to heaven feel (basically the same as a cemetery I guess) that seems perfect for a Belgian Triple.

I agree with Woollybugger2, I think a border around the picture would look nice. Also, maybe increase the font a little bit, so your brewing company stands out more.

This image disturbs me. There is a gate, and concrete gate.. holders... but no fence.
I'm totally put off by it. Perhaps its my own little OCD, but why would anyone have a gate,
when anyone can just walk around it?

I'm glad you are abandoning it.

Looks like a cemetery. I thought it was another Zombie brew...

I do like the color and overall appearance, but the gates look like you are entering a place of death.

I am planning on selling it. I thought the no gate next to was just plain brilliant. I never noticed before. It makes no since.

Back