Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope we get some of that up here, ZM is already on the shelf.

Let us know how it is.

I hope we get some of that up here, ZM is already on the shelf.

Let us know how it is.

I had some of the buffalo sweat at the taphouse the other night. Really good stuff. I only wish there was more bourbon/oak to it. I think they rushed getting it canned.

I had some of the buffalo sweat at the taphouse the other night. Really good stuff. I only wish there was more bourbon/oak to it. I think they rushed getting it canned.

That's depressing and unfortunate.

At least my AB Rep buddy told me would should see some BCBS this year.

Not looking forward to the new Bourbon County Bull **** bottles. But happy to hear it is finally coming back to our market. Last time I was able to buy it here was 2008.

That's depressing and unfortunate.

At least my AB Rep buddy told me would should see some BCBS this year.

Not looking forward to the new Bourbon County Bull **** bottles. But happy to hear it is finally coming back to our market. Last time I was able to buy it here was 2008.

Im not happy about bcbs either. Will still buy them obviously, but wont be happy about it. :)

95% of store owners will just remember the last two years and put limits on it all. Even if demand drops to 50% of last year, it will take a couple years before those guys figure it out.

Our stores don't have experience with sought after beers. There aren't any specialty beer stores. All owned by a grocer or similar business.

Sooo.....you traded something for them? Or are you pulling a Remmy?

No trade, I think.

Possibly? There are so many ways to pull a Remmy I am starting to lose track.

Now a Smuttynose Porter.

It is 57°F and raining sideways at 40 mph.

Going to be stout season tonight.

Edit: !&#*!;#; $; $*/,#; $&!&¥£//; $; $ dammit.

No trade, I think.

Possibly? There are so many ways to pull a Remmy I am starting to lose track.

Now a Smuttynose Porter.

It is 57°F and raining sideways at 40 mph.

Going to be stout season tonight.

Edit: !&#*!;#; $; $*/,#; $&!&¥£//; $; $ dammit.

You just out remmy'd Remmy. Hahahahahaha

Back