corne kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kennethm

Reaction score
I've been wanting to build a kegerator for awhile now and was just woundering if anybody had plans for a small 2 to 4 tap system? Also does anybody know a good place to get some cornes at a good price?

there's tons of kegerator builds for 2-4 taps on here and craigslist is sometimes a good place to start. otherwise, you can definitely find some at most LHBS and the classified ads here also have a number of sources.

I have bought several cornys from kegconnection. Great customer service and quick shipping. As for a fridge, if you want a 2-keg setup, there is a fridge at Lowes Thread here I have one and it's pretty easy to convert.

This is what I did. The Sanyo 4912 is pretty popular for DIY kegerators. I didn't mod the door, and I can still fit 2 cornies in there and a 5lb tank.

http://community.livejournal.com/homebrewing/413981.html

I followed that one too and did not need to mod the door either. My CO2 shelf is scalloped to allow the 2 cornys to be pushed back to the compressor hump. I sealed the wood to prevent mold/mildew. I got the fridge off CL.

Back