20% to 80% off SALE at Nor Cal Brewing Solutions.. Limited time

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, my fellow HBTers… Victor has gone off the DEEP END and wants to do The BIGGEST ONLINE SALE WE HAVE EVER DONE, and move some stuff out to make room for wine season.
I just want to clear some clutter… :D

So we put our heads together.

Select items on the site are 20% to 80% (YES… EIGHTY!) percent off!

I don’t even know exactly what is on sale yet, but I do know that EVERY ONE of our JAYBIRD FALSE BOTTOMS, conversion systems, and mash paddles are on the list!

We also don’t have a set time for how long this sale is going to last...
We will STOP THE SALE as soon as our team is over-run with orders.

Yep, as soon as things get hectic we are going to just revert all the sale prices back to normal and call it a day.

Will it take a day? A week? No one knows…

I DO know this... As soon as I get enough HATE MAIL from Evan, our Shipping Manager, about “too many orders”, I will say enough is enough… LOL.

If I know Victor like I DO, he is going to add a few items on sale items every day and remove items as they sell out.

IF YOU WANT TO SEE SOMETHING ON SALE… I will do my best to convince Victor to put it on sale! Reply to this thread and let me know the item or items.

Likewise, if you want to know what some of the BIG discount items are… feel free to reply here and ask me! I will do my best to let you know.

Cheers
Jay

I'll bite :) I'm curious what the big discount items are. Also, PMing you about what size custom false bottom I need for a kettle I do not own yet, but you sell :)

Where on your site will these super deals pop up? Clearance section?

Or is this going to be like a website treasure hunt? Lol!

Sort of a treasure hunt.

Damn! is it over already????

No way! Sale prices are listed next to the normal price. They are there.... I personally am not EXACTLY sure what all Victor has but out there so I am hunting also.

I do know one of the nylon bags is 80% off right now but they are going fast he tells me.

Cheers
Jay

I'll take a list and advice on which false bottom I'd need for a bayou classic 15 gallon kettle to be used as a mash tun.

Sorry guys been absent for a day here. Getting REAL busy.

So Victor IS going to put the sight glasses on sale sometime this afternoon..

Also, we just put up Bitter orange peel for MEGA MEGA SUPER CHEAP! I'm talking GIVE AWAY PRICING! Get it while it lasts.

Cheers
Jay

So this is probably a long shot, but I'm in the market for a pump, Jay. Any chance those would go on sale, either now or at an upcoming sale?

HA HA HA...Man WE SELL TONS OF HOPS! There almost at giveaway pricing already! What hops ya want to see on sale? I'll see what I can do on them.

Cheers
Jay

I'm low on amarillo, citra, cascade, centennial, hallertau/tettnanger, simcoe, nugget, and magnum at the moment. But I LOVE checking out random hop varieties when they get real cheap.

And to be brutally honest, you'll need to beat ritebrew's prices (basically my LHBS).

Ohh heck no man I cant blame ya at all! But if you do end up getting one from me....You know I will toss in a hitchhiker or 2 :) Ya know..For being a "MEMBER" and all....lol

Cheers
Jay

We have quite the group, don't we? Each one a class act, present company included.

I might be a couple weeks out, but I'll likely be in touch about choosing the right model.

We have quite the group, don't we? Each one a class act, present company included.

I might be a couple weeks out, but I'll likely be in touch about choosing the right model.

Ohh man, we sure do!!

Yeah just shoot me a PM when your ready. I'm happy to help.

Cheers
Jay

Looking for a deal on a grain mill and counterflow chiller, don't see any on your site. Have any not listed?

Looking for a deal on a grain mill and counterflow chiller, don't see any on your site. Have any not listed?

I do have a grain mill/hand crank..... I have plate chillers and I do have 1 copper counter flow. like the copper B3 kind of thing. Let me see if its still at the store. I wont be there till later. Building like crazy in the fab shop for Spike Brewing and SS Brew Tech this morning but as soon as I get there I'll let you know.

Cheers
Jay

Getting ready to put up the Tri Clover tubes that we build on sale. Looks like 20% off is going to be the sale point.

Thanks for the request!

Cheers
Jay

Well...We are going to wrap this up today.

I am fairly backed up in the fab shop at this point and Evan and the team are overwhelmed with orders.

Thanks for all the orders!

Cheers
Jay

Back