What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• IMG_0564.jpg
    IMG_0564.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 96
Torpedo, the old IPA standby. So glad the local place got it back in. Was starting to get a little worried. lol

Well dang, if I'd known all that I would've waited to open it up with my local 'saison crew' (probably as nerdy as it sounds). I did just pitch the dregs into one of my brett saison carboys, so circle of life. Thanks for sharing!

My pleasure. I've really enjoyed your beers, both drinking them and learning about how you made them. I don't know anyone locally with brewing interests similar to my own and it's very helpful to have other beers to enjoy and processes to consider. Bragging a little, short of not having been barrel aged, I think it's on par with the BFM√225. As much as I like to write my own recipes, the Bam clone with saison yeast is really hard to beat.

[/QUOTE]That and the Olde Rabbits Foot collabo might be some of the better RIS out there, IMO.[/QUOTE]

I think Event Horizon is better than BASC. Haven't had Olde Rabbit's Foot. I have had more imperial stouts today than I usually drink in 3 months. Paging Wilford Brimley...

DisturbdChemist said:
Awesome. Ill grab some more when I come across some

I'm going to try to hunt down some of the others. I think there's still some 3, 4, and 6 out there. Just have to find them.
What do you think of La Bestia? I never tried it. I think the same Specs I got the 5 from has some.

I'm going to try to hunt down some of the others. I think there's still some 3, 4, and 6 out there. Just have to find them.
What do you think of La Bestia? I never tried it. I think the same Specs I got the 5 from has some.

I got one of each. 6 was just release so you should find that. 4 ive seen around and idk about 3. They should be floating around somewhere.

I enjoyed the la bestia. I got a flat bottle once and told them. They sent me another bottle no questions asked. I say its worth the try. I nice belgian quadish.

A gueze while watching the latest breking bad
ForumRunner_20130907_204759.png

My English Dry Cider, gave up on the NASCAR race it got boring so decided to lounge outside

How'd it get boring? They start driving arround an oval?

I did, and this race is horrible

As compared to the non-horrible nascar?

You know you love my comedy stylings or at least the 12 drink minimum. :D

Not that your own QB won't unleash a world of hurt on you tomorrow by throwing to my WR all day, but on the off chance you somehow do win our little side wager, you will be very happy and I will be very sad. Not what I was in line for 6 hrs this morning for happy, but I still think you'll approve.

Great Lakes IPL. They put out and are easy and get a little friendly with you.Then you wake up in the morning and are gone. At least until another day when you want them there.:D ?

How'd it get boring? They start driving arround an oval?

As compared to the non-horrible nascar?

You know you love my comedy stylings or at least the 12 drink minimum. :D

Not that your own QB won't unleash a world of hurt on you tomorrow by throwing to my WR all day, but on the off chance you somehow do win our little side wager, you will be very happy and I will be very sad. Not what I was in line for 6 hrs this morning for happy, but I still think you'll approve.

Well I will be yelling at my tv all day tomorrow hoping for a win!

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Maybe its just me but its a whole other thing after seeing a race live. 3 day insane party. But this one had not a single wreck even ....... lame

I haven't watched NASCAR on tv in a long time, back when Bobby Labonte won the championship. It is a different animal in person, I used to pay $10 and go watch qualifying and practice every year, and bring my cooler in with me. Daytona is crazy, you wouldn't believe how windy it is inside the track while the cars are running and the noise is ridiculous.

image-1421310705.jpg

Better drink this while its still only 3 days old.

I haven't watched NASCAR on tv in a long time, back when Bobby Labonte won the championship. It is a different animal in person, I used to pay $10 and go watch qualifying and practice every year, and bring my cooler in with me. Daytona is crazy, you wouldn't believe how windy it is inside the track while the cars are running.

Better drink this while its still only 3 days old.

I fooooooking love that beer!

Don't know if the pic made it, but I'm drinking a saison that TNgabe brought me today. Incredible. Makes the beers I gave him look like hell. Thanks brother, and great to meet you in person.

ForumRunner_20130907_222122.jpg

Well I will be yelling at my tv all day tomorrow hoping for a win!

I'll be yelling at my computer or possibly the tv at Tgichilibees. We don't have cable. Raised the prices so we dropped it, but we'll probably get the deal rate since it's been a while and then cancel after football season again.

Just one guy going the opposite way would really improve it

Figure 8 school bus racing is not boring.

Don't know if the pic made it, but I'm drinking a saison that TNgabe brought me today. Incredible. Makes the beers I gave him look like hell. Thanks brother, and great to meet you in person.

Sorry for the poor timing and looking like a hick who'd been up all night drinking in your fancy restaurant. Thanks so much for the pork belly confit. It's freaking amazing. When I said it's possibly the best pork belly I've ever had, the only competition is Benton's bacon. Hard to compare the two as they are so different, but butter soft bacon is a beautiful thing. I shaved some off with the hunting knife my wife keeps in the car, again looking like a hick who had been up all night drinking. :D I'm proud of myself for not eating it until I got sick. I'll be savoring that all week. I just happen to have some nice pieces of belly in the freezer.

image-2718825599.jpg

CCB José Martí. Awesome beer, amazing beer with a little age on it. Also, I have never made it more than 30 minutes into a a Star Wars movie.

Back