Winning favor with the future in-laws

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewpastor

Beer, not rocket chemistry
Reaction score
As you may have noticed, I have a thing about equipment. Years ago I had a cool system that was built out of salvaged parts. It was shiny and worked well - really nice to look at.

About that same time I started dating my wife and one Sunday was at her folks for dinner (the first time). I was working on opening the micro at the time so we naturally talked about brewing. My future father-in-law started talking about homebrewing and the set-ups he had seen, especially this one set-up down in the valley the filled up this guys out-building,,,

Well, of course, he was talking about my set-up. He had come to a brew club function at my house, and neither of us had any idea of the connection. Fortunately it was a positive thing in his opinion and I was in like flin. So, you never know what impact this little hobby of ours is going to bring your way.

Good stuff. :D

Have you explained in detail on the forum about your micro? I missed the thread if you did. I'd be curious to hear how you started, what you served, what happened along the way, etc.

Dude said:

Have you explained in detail on the forum about your micro? I missed the thread if you did. I'd be curious to hear how you started, what you served, what happened along the way, etc.

I will be happy to pull some thoughts together about that.

Dude said:

Yes please do, this is a subject that I am really quite interested in right now.

Back