What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm up. That's what happens when you work midnight shifts at the firehouse a couple days in a row. Off tonight though; so Hb brown sugar cider, Hopslam, New Belgium Tripel, Edmund Fitzgerald, small glass of moonshine, and a High-Res to wash it all down.

Sent from Cheese Doodle Land.

My Smoked Lager, so damn good. A nice bacony nightcap.

1393492133621.jpg

Coffee...really feeling like crap today. I really hate this.

My throat is feeling raspy as hell. Did all night. Coming along with something and it's not good. This will be the second cold I have in 3 weeks.

Second Coff here.

My throat is feeling raspy as hell. Did all night. Coming along with something and it's not good. This will be the second cold I have in 3 weeks.

Second Coff here.

That's how I've been feeling the past couple days too. Sore, raspy throat and it feels and sounds like my voice wants to give out.

Got home from work an hour ago. Made corned beef hash and a fried egg for breakfast, enjoyed it alongside a Bigfoot Barleywine.

Anyone have Goose Island - The Illinois yet?

Had it about 6 months back on tap. They were doing some sort of tour around the country. It was quite good. Exactly what you expect from a DIPA. Not earth shattering though. Definitely worth a taste.

Had it about 6 months back on tap. They were doing some sort of tour around the country. It was quite good. Exactly what you expect from a DIPA. Not earth shattering though. Definitely worth a taste.

One of my local shops received some today. But I am sure it'll be something ridiculous like $20 for the pack. I'm afraid to go there.

I have one more in the cellar. I might go downstairs later and finish it in a few gulps.

That was it. Should've aged them all. Age age age. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393523822.493181.jpg

My Thought Blocked IPA. Now this is fresh. Wish I was on a tropical island right now drinking this. It's got that tropical funk. Papaya and passion fruit aroma to it.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393524016.165427.jpg

one of my last Belgian IPA which was I think my second batch. Got a little better with time since some of the clove/banana faded but still not great.

Back