Tucson, AZ

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c8h12n4o3

Reaction score
First of all...Great Forum, I couldn't be more please with the info I've read on here the past couple of weeks. I started homebrewing back in 1997. After a couple of brews I seemed to have to much going on to be able to keep it all together so I ditched the buckets and just quit. It's been about ten years now, but I finally have time for another hobby. This time around I'm skipping the bottling and going straight for the kegs. The information i've found on here is killer...any questions I ask myself can be answered through the search function.

Thanks,

jason

Hi and welcome to HBT.

I lived in Mesa AZ for about 10 years, raised in Miami AZ. Still have some family out there.

If you have any questions just ask away.

Welcome to HBT and welcome back to brewing! :mug:
I was stationed at Davis-Monthan back in '77- '79 and I loved that city. I bet it has changed a bunch since I was there.

You are going to love kegging! The only draw back is how quickly the kegs get blown and you need more. But that really isn't a drawback because you get to brew more!

Back