What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398024414.843550.jpg
Pow!

Watching extra innings of the Mets game... Gfs grandpa showed up for dinner... I'll be in the other room as long as i can be... Good thing is he'll eat and immediately leave... Scum bag

1398025934493.jpg

A nice German Pilsner. Mi esposa says it's a little too hoppy/bitter for her, but it tastes like a good example of German Pilsner to me: good noble hop flavor, then light malt flavor with a dry slightly bitter finish.

A little rice wine waiting for a 750 of Brother Thelonius to chill. Brought about a 3 case haul back from beercation so gonna try and not burn through it to fast before next trip next month.

I love that glass. Where can I get it?

Jade IPA

It's an awesome glass, it's a Tired Hands Teku from trade with wobrien. I don't know how available they are, but you will need to seek out a Philly connection.
ps: Philly people are the absolute hardest to trade with, they get ridiculous distro :D

HB Blonde...the head was really aggresive on the pour, but settled. Definitely a bit overcarbed, but flavor is good, aroma is nice. Swirled a couple of times to work out a few suds and it's much better.

DSC04541.jpg

ps: Philly people are the absolute hardest to trade with, they get ridiculous distro :D

I've traded with local Philly guys too, now THAT is tough!

Opened a '14 Riserva at Easter dinner to share with my family. Big mistake. Only one who liked it found out it wasn't Homebrew and then admitted she was only being nice. SMH.

I've traded with local Philly guys too, now THAT is tough!

Opened a '14 Riserva at Easter dinner to share with my family. Big mistake. Only one who liked it found out it wasn't Homebrew and then admitted she was only being nice. SMH.

D'oh.

Almost grabbed a couple... Found '12s at the bottle shop. $20 seemed a bit steep.

Edit:

Forgot to add - a couple of Monkeynaughts and a fire ant thanks to pointcity-homebrew.

Haha. That sucks. I've had that happen one to many times. I've started just pouring me a glass and making my family taste the beer before I will give them a glass.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back