What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Austin Beer Garden Brewing Co's Ultraman, Belgian pale ale. Pretty cool venue with the stage in front of the fermenters.

I went to their grand opening. I like their beer. Good stuff. Probably be back thus weekend.

Having this while watching Justified

Sent from the town of Rock Ridge. "Excuse me while I whip this out"

1394674215286.jpg

Do yeast appreciate music the way some people say plants do? What's your yeast listening to?

Random bands I haven't heard of. The current one is pretty good. Them Vibes, from Nashville. Showcase night tonight, one band per hour.

Just bottled my little excess "bonus batch" of blonde ale...didn't figure my water correctly when I was brewing at a group brew event. I was a little out of my routine. Doing a strawberry blonde...wound up with too much wort and a low OG. I got 6 gallons strawberry and about a gallon and a half of Plain Jane Blonde. I added 3 lbs DME the next day via a 15 min boil with 1 gallon of the strawberry wort. The blonde got 3-1/2 cups added and the ABV should be on the low end at 4.07%. I got eighteen 12 oz bottle out of my bonus and I'm celebrating with a couple of my Citra Citrus American Wheat beers. I'll be bottling the strawberry blonde this weekend...6 gallons in 12 oz bottles. That'll be a workout!

DSC04326.jpg

Floccing torched.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

I'll second that.
Killed most of this growler of Southern Tier Diabetes. Pic is from second pour, after driving back to work through a blizzard to grab my damn cell phone so I could take the pic and post it several hours later haha

1394676785584.jpg

Just some of my Hard Pineapple, took it easy today after a all day drinkfest yesterday. I made some great pick ups at the bottle shop so lots of goodies in the fridge yelling at me.....hmmmm

My Red IPA. Badamn's! Gonna be my house beer recipe. Finally another great homebrew tonight (also my German ipa III). IM 2 for 4 tonight with the homebews. That be it. 2 batches RIP. My Red ipa,so good I want another and I rarely do that with the same beer. Unless I buy a commercial bomber and its real good.

ABGB Industry Pils. Plastic cup, no pic. Good beer tho.

And the third band is annoyingly bad. Well, I guess they're not bad, just annoying.

Just drank a Rye Chocolate Porter...wow, was that good!
It creamier as it went on, ended up tasting like a White Russian somehow???
Delicious

My smoked Scottish 80. Wow Im completely over my limit again. For some reason with homebrew I make it an exception. Excuses, excuses. This is good, it sometimes wasn't, Im really appreciating it now though. Well its my last,see you later sometimes great beer.

Latest posts

Back