DECISIONS Decisions...Which beer will be best on my Nitro Tap??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jphebbie2

Reaction score
So Ive been brewing a lot of summer beers lately. Next Up I have a session Amber ale, a Saison, and a Peach Hefe (I live in western CO so Palisade Peaches are everywhere and my buddy gave me 10#'s of them so it seemed natural!) My kegerator has 3 taps, 2 are CO2 and 1 is a beergas setup. Just looking for some input if anyone has had a saison on nitro?? I think it could be good but part of their appeal is they are light and bubbly. The peach beer could be good too but not sure haha. What do you guys think???
Thanks
JP-

Ya I was thinking the amber but Its the first one ready, I just kegged it yesterday and still have a bit of oaked oatmeal stout left in that nitro slot. Guess I have some drinking to do!

Plus all Ive had in the nitro has been porters and stouts so Im looking to try something a little outside the box

I've tried a wheat, a cream ale, and an IPA on nitro. That said - I'd do a stout or porter! Beer gas and other styles just didn't work IMO.

Latest posts

Back