Homebrew Club Bragging

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doog_Si_Reeb

Beer is Good. And stuff!
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
For my 501st post, I have to do a little bragging (which is something I typically do not do).

Last night we had another excellent homebrew club meeting. In addition to many fine NM brewers, we had a few big names at the club. Stan Hieronymous, author of Brew Like a Monk and many other good beer books, was there. So was Ben Miller, one of the winners of the Sam Adams Longshot AND Gold Medalist in the 2009 GABF Pro-Am competition. We also had HBT's very own Brewpastor there. Lots of good info, discussions, and of course good beer!

OK, now I'm done name-dropping and bragging. :)

Missed the meeting. Sounds like it was a good one. My SWMBO (AKA Designated Driver) did not want to drive up from Belen in the snow. I'm trying to get in touch with Todd to get the De Smet Hops for the Identic-Ale competition.

Yeah, it was a good one for sure! Ben gave a presentation about his brewing setup and techniques, which was interesting. The new location is pretty cool. Hallenbrick is not huge, but it's a nice layout. Todd was handing out the Identic-Ale hops last night and I'm sure he has yours as well. I'm hoping to brew up my SMaSH IPA next weekend with Colorado malt and the DeSmet hops for the Identic-Ale.

Latest posts

Back