Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see your Avatar on my phone and all i see is you in a huge brady jersey, no insult but all i see is I heart NE

Nice! :mug:

I agree, they should be 4-1. Thanks for pointing that out. :D

What is with you Seattle fans? Do you not watch the games? Four and one how? Seriously, I think all you people do is go to the stadium and scream, who cares what the team does, right!

All you Brady bunch fans, not that I like your team, but considering you're AFL and Seattle sucks, I hope you guys go in there show them what a top tier team's all about. The fans will probably still make noise, but at least the 'Hawk'll be a .500 team.

I watched the WHOLE game. Not just the one play replayed on Sportscenter.

Funny, I did too. It was MNF dude. With how horribly the Packers played that game, it's quite sad that it came down to a last second (blown) call in the end zone. :mug:

BTW: I'll respect the 'Hawks if they beat my Bears on Dec. 12th. For real, hold me to that, barring a call like the one in the MNF game where you guys shoulda lost, I'll give your team some cred then.

Funny, I did too. It was MNF dude. With how horribly the Packers played that game, it's quite sad that it came down to a last second (blown) call in the end zone. :mug:

BTW: I'll respect the 'Hawks if they beat my Bears on Dec. 12th. For real, hold me to that, barring a call like the one in the MNF game where you guys shoulda lost, I'll give your team some cred then.

Even if the refs help the Bears to a touchdown like they did the Packers? :D

And I could see putting together a little bet on that game if things go the way I hope...

Even if the refs help the Bears to a touchdown like they did the Packers? :D

And I could see putting together a little bet on that game if things go the way I hope...

If the refs help us out, as they did in the Seahawks/Packers game, I'll be very disappointed. I'd hate to know what it feels like to win a game on those terms.
Now, I'm hoping that the game's meaningful, like a game between two teams going somewhere..... think the 'Hawks will still be in the picture by then? Or even above .500? Hope so, it's not as fun talking $hit when your team's beating bottom feeders from sub .500 divisions. :mug:

397274_477318188974467_1855804303_n.jpg

One thing about watching the Seahawks on a national broadcast... I'm so tired of seeing people throwing freakin' fish. Can't they find something else to show going into the commercials?

The problem with nat'l broadcasts in MN, if it's on at the same time as the Vikes, they don't play it. Wouldn't want the fans here to know there's better options. RW had a nice toss there for that TD, but you don't wanna try'n play down against the Pats, they're good.
On a lighter note, RG3PO seems to have is brain back. The 'Skins look good against the Queens through one half.

Apparently, so do Seahawks fans. Solely based on your "worship" of the guy, of course. ;)

Worship of who? Seattle radio has people screaming for a change at QB. Personally, I'm good with sticking with him. He's a rookie and he's getting better every week. He's still got a way to go, obviously, but he's improving.

Man, Seahawk's D is really enjoying pounding on Welker, but he's bouncing right back so far.

Worship of who? Seattle radio has people screaming for a change at QB. Personally, I'm good with sticking with him. He's a rookie and he's getting better every week. He's still got a way to go, obviously, but he's improving.

Man, Seahawk's D is really enjoying pounding on Welker, but he's bouncing right back so far.

I was referring to posts earlier on this thread. Some Seattle-ite (Seapolitan?) was talking about RW being some kinda second coming of....... well, he said he was really good or something. I'd stick with him too were I a 'Hawks fan, Tavaris Jackson is b@lls.
As for Welker, good luck, he's like the special kid on the team. You could crack him over the head with a bench and he'd pop up and exclaim "Wes catch ball, Tom throw good. Yay!". Think it's a lost cause, although it looks like the Pats are trying to make it exciting.

I was referring to posts earlier on this thread. Some Seattle-ite (Seapolitan?) was talking about RW being some kinda second coming of....... well, he said he was really good or something. I'd stick with him too were I a 'Hawks fan, Tavaris Jackson is b@lls.
As for Welker, good luck, he's like the special kid on the team. You could crack him over the head with a bench and he'd pop up and exclaim "Wes catch ball, Tom throw good. Yay!". Think it's a lost cause, although it looks like the Pats are trying to make it exciting.

I think Wilson has the potential to be great... maybe later this season, maybe next season... we'll just have to see. Right now, he's a fair to pretty good rookie QB and that's about it so far. He needs more experience and the offense has to grow around him. They're still playing pretty conservatively.

btw... Tavaris doens't play for Seattle anymore. He's a Buffalo Bill.

And LOOK WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!!!!

Now, it's down to what everyone was saying all along about this game. Best offense in the league vs best defense in the league.

I can't watch the game but whats wrong with Wilson? He's got 3 TD 0 INT. Brady 2 TD, 2 INT.

Back