Even when I am sober!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jborho

Reaction score
Even when I am sober I make stupid mistakes. Transferred my wert into the conical and dropped the PSI regulator right into the new batch. Thought about sanitizing my arm, but instead soak a trash bag in Star San. Then put my arm into that and grabbed the little bugger. Would you folks have done something different?

Sounds like you made the right move, well the second one anyway. There's a thread around here about all the different things that people have droppped into beer and the beer turned out fine.

I forget if it's on here or Northern Brewer's site but someone has what they call the $100 Black Lager because they dropped their phone into it at some point in the process.

I know right! I started at 8 am, and take my blood pressure medications at the same time. Plus I have be somewhat functional when my son gets off the bus. Just excuses I know.

I know right! I started at 8 am, and take my blood pressure medications at the same time. Plus I have be somewhat functional when my son gets off the bus. Just excuses I know.

^key word here being somewhat. 1-9 beers still falls within that somewhat functional range right?

Back