Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't want to be this ref.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8q11FLbPMWg&feature=related]NFL referee fumble recovery - YouTube[/ame]

Is this thread broken for all or is it just me (new post link).

Anyway, I'm conflicted for Thu.

TX - time to rebuild indexes and I miss the green who's online ;)

I was having issues with it before but it seems to be working now.

Chrome is working, IE not so much. Anyway, still not feeling comfy for Thu. But, I think the packer caucasian WR is better than the pats caucasian WR.

(I'm citing ESPN banter here since they made it a topic)

Gonna be an epic T-Day for football! I only hope the friggin MIL doesn't schedule "dinner" at 2 pm and interrupt the game at around halftime like ALWAYS!

Pack is going to be a tough game, but if the right Lions team shows up, it could be close.

It has something to do with the tapatalk plugin. My iPhone I have to access this thread from the browser. Someone with a paid membership needs to *****.

It has something to do with the tapatalk plugin. My iPhone I have to access this thread from the browser. Someone with a paid membership needs to *****.

or, politely notify?

oh i forgot, you're from penn - prolly all full of raperage.

That will have to do if she decides, once again, that 2 o'clock is a proper time for a "dinner".

Wife says her brother is probably going to show up around 1 pm, so if that happens and if I prepare enough snacks to keep everyone satisfied, they might push dinner back a bit.

I mean, they don't call it, Thanksgiving Lunch, now do they?

sounds like you got a whole closet full of skirts over there in Reed City

here's what my wife has been told. timestamps are for your reference.

9:29:40 AM◄tomorrow
9:29:41 AM◄11:30
9:29:44 AM◄packer game is going on
9:29:54 AM◄and if i can't hear it, i'm gonna turn it up
9:29:57 AM◄and i won't turn it back down
9:32:30 AM◄you've been warned

sounds like you got a whole closet full of skirts over there in Reed City

here's what my wife has been told. timestamps are for your reference.

9:29:40 AM◄tomorrow
9:29:41 AM◄11:30
9:29:44 AM◄packer game is going on
9:29:54 AM◄and if i can't hear it, i'm gonna turn it up
9:29:57 AM◄and i won't turn it back down
9:32:30 AM◄you've been warned

Is this at your house?

this was via a chat app. copy-paste

I mean, are you hosting the dinner?

FWIW our gathering is at the MIL house. I believe it would be utter *****ery to insist that her meal be prepared on my schedule.

After all, she is the one who is spending hours creating a LOT of food for her extended family to enjoy...

I mean, are you hosting the dinner?

FWIW our gathering is at the MIL house. I believe it would be utter *****ery to insist that her meal be prepared on my schedule.

After all, she is the one who is spending hours creating a LOT of food for her extended family to enjoy...

psh!! what a half-fan. it's not your schedule, it's the Lion's schedule....you play EVERY Thanksgiving, it's not random.

Miami's going to win. They've been playing some damn good football. It's not just that they've won a few games, they've been playing hard all season and the whole attitude around them that they should just tank for Andrew Luck seems to have them pissed off. Gotta respect how that team seems to be rallying around their lame-duck coach (as well as fighting for their own careers).

Cowboys are always hit-or-miss anyway. Miami will hit Romo in the chops and he'll fall apart.

I'm looking forward to watch the 49er / Ravens game. I haven't watched SF yet this year.

I'd also like to watch them play someone who actually has an offense where they have to try and come from behind (Smith) but that certainly isn't tomorrows game. Nor does any team on their remaining schedule except for maybe the Steelers.

Each game should be good Turkey Day viewing I think.

Beezy said:
I would never donate to this site. Looks like its fixed anyway.

Of course it is, I sent him a heads up Pm. TXbrew is the best.

Ever consider babysitting for cash? At least until you turn 16, then you can apply for those dream jobs at Hollister or Forever 21.

DesertBrew said:
Of course it is, I sent him a heads up Pm. TXbrew is the best.

Ever consider babysitting for cash? At least until you turn 16, then you can apply for those dream jobs at Hollister or Forever 21.

Launder money from girl scout cookie sales to fund your membership?

Yeah, I mean,she's got the money, but she also wants to buy her first car soon, and her meanie parents aren't going to help out at all, even with the insurance! Plus, there's the prom....

You guys just can't get enough of talking about me. How about some football talk? I smell an upset in the air...

My picks are all home teams via amped up players & crowds.

Detroit by 4
Dallas by 6
Baltimore by 3

Hoping the early game is me using reverse psychology though. Never trust playing MI @ home. Only way GB wins is if defense gets two+ turnovers.

My picks are all home teams via amped up players & crowds.

Detroit by 4
Dallas by 6
Baltimore by 3

Hoping the early game is me using reverse psychology though. Never trust playing MI @ home. Only way GB wins is if defense gets two+ turnovers.

Agreed. I think it is gonna be a barn-burner, but I give Det the home-field win. Hope I am wrong.

Wife subtlety hinted that the football game was on at 12:30 and it's a big game.

It looks like the MIL has planned "dinner" for about 1 pm. I might end up being a little bit later than that.

FML.

I even fixed her Dyson and everything! :mad:

I liked Suh but he's just a punk ***** with no class after his action today. There's no place for that on a football field.

Back