Kegbot

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkewedBrewing

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I had a slow day at work today and one of the engineers I work with showed me this:

KegBot

A bunch of engineers designed a computer system that can monitor how much someone drinks, either separately or as a group, the rate at which they are drinking, they're BAL and calorie intake and a bunch of other stuff.

Its pretty cool...

Yeah we do that alot too.. Just sit around on the weekends drink beer and engineer stuff.. Althought most of stuff doesn't really work and 99% is all drunkin ramblings but it's pretty this to this..

Personaly I like their's better. Much better then last weekends "Hey you know what would be cool!" or " Hey you know we should do!"

Does it display how many girls are at the party or can the computer not display "0"?

Jokes aside, I think it's pretty spiffy.

An engineering friend of mine wanted to do this in college. We got an old computer and then it just sat for two years. Good idea though.

Latest posts

Back