Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Patriots clearly had the better Bennett, but his nasty brother isn't the reason Seattle sucks.

fwiw, flew back from Floreeda enjoying streaming football in HD on my tablet via JetBlue's awesome wifi - that they even had running at the gate.
Very cool, had never been able to do that before. Just reloaded the same browser-tabbed games I had running inside the terminal, et voila!
I was able to watch NFL suckage portal to portal :D

Patriots clearly had the better Bennett, but his nasty brother isn't the reason Seattle sucks.

fwiw, flew back from Floreeda enjoying streaming football in HD on my tablet via JetBlue's awesome wifi - that they even had running at the gate.
Very cool, had never been able to do that before. Just reloaded the same browser-tabbed games I had running inside the terminal, et voila!
I was able to watch NFL suckage portal to portal :D
I built that. More to come.

What's the download bandwidth like?
On the latency side, I'm waiting on OneWeb...

[edit] Uncapped 10 to 15Mb plans up in the mountains go for $150/month. Highly demotivating.
obnflcontent added: Who's afraid of Pittsburg?

Last edited:
That satellite will get you 100Mbs. I think it's coming online in the spring. For me I could work from home with the latency. But that's because i can run most stuff local with not much needed priority.

The out-house just off camera ?
I would have liked to watch the launch from the Amazon. I hear the immunization is a b!tch and the launch was delayed because unrest with the natives. Our payload made it from the jungle to the launch pad but the Korean payload going up with us was stopped by the riots. Exciting.

That satellite will get you 100Mbs. I think it's coming online in the spring. For me I could work from home with the latency. But that's because i can run most stuff local with not much needed priority.

Same here, wrt internet functionality. I run a Cadence design suite local but it needs to ping home for licenses periodically (I think it's set for 10 minutes). Pushing designs to my customer isn't latency sensitive so that's not a problem either.
So I don't see a big problem with latency. But the data caps are problematic for internet streaming.
With the expanding extended family chomping at the bit for connectivity up north an unlimited plan would be needed, so $$$...

Is diving at a dudes knees in victory formation a big part of the game? Asking for a friend who doesn’t know a fvcking thing about the game.

Back