What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This!

image-2750721757.jpg

I think I say on it long enough. ;)

image-2641313846.jpg

And I'll be feeling a little something after this one.

image-770277581.jpg

Billy-Klubb said:
good thing that baby comes with a Bissel. I got the feeling you're gonna need it.
Very likely, considering what's on deck next

A little respite before returning to the IPAs

image-3875095345.jpg

WesleyS said:
Hey hey hey! I understood as well. Don't just skip over my post like that! ;)

I'd never heard of pupusas until I started looking for restaurants over here. I think I've had them before at a friends, I believe we call them hoe cakes in appalchia.

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
I can picture you passed o it alone somewhere down Printers Alley now lol.

Ugh. I hope not. If I get a wild hair, I might walk 5 minutes to the thirty bar, but I think teuxhbebto wear parties and panties so I doubt I will.

Hah! Figure tht non corrected nonsense out.

TNGabe said:
I'd never heard of pupusas until I started looking for restaurants over here. I think I've had them before at a friends, I believe we call them hoe cakes in appalchia.

What did you think? I like them as long as the stuffing is kept to a minimum. My favorite pupusas just have cheese in them.
Hoe cake is what we call your mom. ;)
Sory couldn't rear is.

Brother Thelonius 'belgian style abbey ale' from North Coast Brewing Co. 9.4% ABV. Had I taken a better picture, you'd be able to see that it's actually a very dark red, sort of mahogany color.

Brother Thelonius 001.jpg

Brother Thelonius 002.jpg

"Adult chocoalte milK"

Some vile "chocolate milk" flavor/textuerd liqueur that we picked up a long time ago and have had in the fridge but just now cracked open. Tastes like Satans' Anus.

"Adult chocoalte milK"

Some vile "chocolate milk" flavor/textuerd liqueur that we picked up a long time ago and have had in the fridge but just now cracked open. Tastes like Satans' Anus.

Seen it, yet never to get it sounded anywhere near tasytey

More six point aumumation...

On a off topic note i just ordered a pizza for delivery... $14 total is it a scumbag move to give $4 tip in change?

I forgot i had no cash on hand

A tip is a tip, albeit in change. I delivered back before my son was born and I got robbed, but that's good for the pizza. Its not like you said can I have my change back on $15

"Adult chocoalte milK"

I guess we'll have to take your word for that particular taste...

Reminds me of the guy getting a haircut and a shave, and the barber asks him if he wants some aftershave. The customer takes a sniff and says, "God, no. My wife'll think I been in a whorehouse somewhere."

The barber at the other chair is also just finishing up his customer and asks, "how about you? You want to skip the aftershave, too?"

And the guy says, "nahh.... slap it on. My wife don't know what a whorehouse smells like."

A tip is a tip, albeit in change. I delivered back before my son was born and I got robbed, but that's good for the pizza. Its not like you said can I have my change back on $15

He was really nice about it... He said "thanks man... Dont feel weird money is money and id rather get nothing than see some one drive drunk"

He was really nice about it... He said "thanks man... Dont feel weird money is money and id rather get nothing than see some one drive drunk"

Hell yes. I recall delivering to this dude that tipped me $2 who was housed, and nearly slammed the pizza into the wall like a pie to the face, amd was dying laughing afterwards. Only problem was that I got pulled over right after cus there was a drug house on that block and I stopped to deliver...

So i went outside my apartment on the porch to see what it was doing out and i heard "help me please" i listened to make sure i heard what i thought i heard and i verified.... My gf called the cops and they came super quick... My gf wouldn't let me go cause of all the crazy stories u hear... Cops just came to door and told me she's on drugs and fell and her bf is outside telling now...

More beer...i need more beer

So i went outside my apartment on the porch to see what it was doing out and i heard "help me please" i listened to make sure i heard what i thought i heard and i verified.... My gf called the cops and they came super quick... My gf wouldn't let me go cause of all the crazy stories u hear... Cops just came to door and told me she's on drugs and fell and her bf is outside telling now...

More beer...i need more beer

Yes, more beer is necessary. Definitely not those drugs hahaha. Onto another dirty bastard...

CliffMongoloid said:
So i went outside my apartment on the porch to see what it was doing out and i heard "help me please" i listened to make sure i heard what i thought i heard and i verified.... My gf called the cops and they came super quick... My gf wouldn't let me go cause of all the crazy stories u hear... Cops just came to door and told me she's on drugs and fell and her bf is outside telling now... More beer...i need more beer
What does this have to do with you overtopping the pizza guy?

Back