What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last one.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395370392.809513.jpg

That can't be the last beer in the 12 pack..

"I want to be smart as a horse and hung like Einstein"

Could be. ;)
Just last one for the night and last of the four different beers in the pack. Over all, I'm happy with this variety pack. And I'm usually not a huge fan of variety packs. But, SN rocks. Definitely worth it.

I was drinking half a pint of uncarbed ipa from the bottom of tge bottling bucket that was "muddy" with hop particles after dry hopping deeeeeelish!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Have i mentioned I hate this stupid effin app??

You not alone. This app is horrible. Like the old so much better. That is why I never updated it. It logs you out/ crashes contently, and still you can't like. This app should have never been released until it was actually ready. It was half-a $$ed, and rushed

How's the brewery coming?

Slow and steady... We missed out on that spot we wanted, but we have made lots of progress in other areas this week. Just a few more weeks till we all fly out to Denver for the craft brewers conference where we're sure to make some good connections and get some massive hangovers.

Slow and steady... We missed out on that spot we wanted, but we have made lots of progress in other areas this week. Just a few more weeks till we all fly out to Denver for the craft brewers conference where we're sure to make some good connections and get some massive hangovers.

Sorry to hear about missing out on location. Not sure if you have plans during CBC, but a lot of breweries and bars are having what sound like amazing events. I plan on hitting Falling rock tap house for their Night of the Barrel, although night of sour also looks to be awesome.

http://fallingrocktaphouse.com/category/blog/

You not alone. This app is horrible. Like the old so much better. That is why I never updated it. It logs you out/ crashes contently, and still you can't like. This app should have never been released until it was actually ready. It was half-a $$ed, and rushed

Cant post my pics now.... Effin lame

Drinking Alaskan ESB! I would have taken a picture but that prevent me from fully enjoying it.

Sorry to hear about missing out on location. Not sure if you have plans during CBC, but a lot of breweries and bars are having what sound like amazing events. I plan on hitting Falling rock tap house for their Night of the Barrel, although night of sour also looks to be awesome.

http://fallingrocktaphouse.com/category/blog/

They both look and sound awesome!! There is going to be so much there I'm gonna have a hard time deciding what all to do

They both look and sound awesome!! There is going to be so much there I'm gonna have a hard time deciding what all to do

If you are wanting a random drunks opinion of breweries in Denver, send me a PM and I can maybe point you in the right direction of which places you might want to check out. Most of the head brewers are really approachable, but they might be over whelmed during CBC.

Wow. Now thats a Thursday lineup. Geez

Imperial stout tap takeover at the local watering hole www.44stonepub.com

I'm not happy w this post.

I apologize for the typos, as its hard to type on a phone while eating a Reuben and drinking the above listed beers. Why else do you not like it?

Btw... BCBS13 on tap was really sweet, Abyss13 was really bitter, Sump was a bitter coffee stout, and Abraxas was too complicated for my drunk palate to enjoy. Tho I will say Class of 88 Belgian pale ale was more tart than Matilda Lambicus... talk about a disappointment...

Oh, double fisting water and orange juice before I settle in for the night...

Coffee. As usual. I think it's coffee...how do you tell if what you're drinking is actually coffee? I mean, Tim Horton's told me it's coffee. I have my doubts.

Work coffee, seriously considering buying a French press and some good beans. Maybe even roast my own.

Good ramble. Good ramble. Well, I hope it works out for you which ever way you decide. My Dad's been driving a good 45 minute drive into Pittsburgh for work for the last 35 years! It's doable! Maybe not enjoyable, but doable.

I find it's easier to commute into cities like Pittsburgh, St. Louis, Dallas, Detroit, etc. I've been to many cities across the country that I thought were like NYC and shocked me at how they don't compare to NYC in terms of the cluster**** of traffic to and from work. I've met people in these cities (clients) that drove upwards of 1.5 hours to work, one-way. I can't do that. Driving from where I live to Stamford, CT takes 45 minutes without traffic. There is traffic every day, to and from Stamford. It's more like a 1.5-hour commute. That's just stupid.

Second Coff. I think I am going to hammer beers after work. /rambo

Latest posts

Back