Just bought some essentials today

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tdavisii

Reaction score
PIC_2390.jpg

Dont be jealous:D I picked that 50lbs bag of 2 row for 44$ I thought that was a good deal.............who needs the diapers now??????

Dont be jealous:D I picked that 50lbs bag of 2 row for 44$ I thought that was a good deal.............who needs the diapers now??????
Probably whoever wears them? And certainly whoever gets to clean up the messes.

Grain is nice, but will it stop pee or poop from getting on the rug?:D

And yes, I am jealous. What of it?

I dont have to worry about poop or pee. This picture was taken at my sisters house who has two sons. I have no kids that i know of......

You Mr. Saint Louisan are paying too much for your two-row! I don't know if you know this or not but there is a gentleman here in STL that does group pallate buys. 25$ for a sack of two-row. He also offers hops and other wonderful knick knacks. Also the president of the STL brews is offering kegs for like 22 bucks. Don't know if that beats STL beer and wine, but just thought I should let you know. If you want more info go to Missouri Malt Supply, LLC

You Mr. Saint Louisan are paying too much for your two-row! I don't know if you know this or not but there is a gentleman here in STL that does group pallate buys. 25$ for a sack of two-row. He also offers hops and other wonderful knick knacks. Also the president of the STL brews is offering kegs for like 22 bucks. Don't know if that beats STL beer and wine, but just thought I should let you know. If you want more info go to Missouri Malt Supply, LLC

Techncially the kegs are $20, they are $22.50 if you want the 5 new o-rings.

I do get some of my stuff from Kent but I do support Dave @ STL Wine & Beer when I can.

oh yea def. I mostly buy hops, ods n ends, yeast, stabilizer, sanitizer ect from dave because they rock and deserve buisness as well

Thanks for the info. 25 bucks for a sack of 2 row is awesome. I definitly wont stop going to STL wine and beer for a lot of stuff but those cornies and sacks of grain are steals.

Latest posts

Back