Greetings From South Dakota

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshuat30

Reaction score
I'm a total newb to making beer and wine. It is something I've always wanted to try and recently had the privillage to do so. I know I talk too much so I'll make it short and sweet. I acquired enough B-day money to afford a beer machine and a wine kit. Last night I made my first batch of wine. Prolly one many have started off with here. I chose the W/E kit Riesling. So anyway I just wanted to say hi and not talk too much.

Josh \m/

Welcome. Next will come the really hard part. That of having an ongoing supply of beer and wine. I brew like crazy and still run out...... of everything! I need a commercial size brewery and okay from the government on a 10,000 gallon yearly brew limit.

Welcome.
It is true, you can never have too much beer.
...last time I moved house I filled the tray in my ute up with 16 cartons of the stuff!
That was a slow and careful drive I can tell you :D Got a few people laughing as they passed me - looked good!!!

Genghis77 said:
Tasmania! You have the added problem of having those Devils getting into your brew.
As they say, the devil is in the detail ;)

Nah seriously though, the devils are dying out with face tumors. Warner Brothers have donated some money to help research which is cool.

Not only running out but it will save on my store beer bills anyway. Kind of makes me wonder if I can actually make a batch of 28 12oz beers last more than 2 nights.

Thanks for the welcome guys
Josh \m/

Back