South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 4!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes on the 8lb. jar of PBW.

May do some grain, but need to do an inventory first.

I called hopsdirect.com to get some ideas on shipping to our area, it looks like they can fit 20lbs of pellet hops into one box and the shipping would be $26 per box, per pound pricing here http://www.hopsdirect.com/hops/pellethops.html , whole hops would cost more as they can fit much less in a box.

Perhaps someone would want to take this on as a separate thread South Jersey/Philly Pellet Hops Group Buy... ROUND 1!.....any takers?

I would be interested in getting some hops, I could use ~3lbs. Sorry, I can't help organize the group buy--there's too much going on right now, but I'll buy!

Vincemash, I might be up for some splits on hops from hopsdirect. I have a ton of hops right now (amarillo, centennial, chinook, nugget & willamette) from the last time I ordered hops. That reminds me... anyone interested in some Chinook or Nugget? I have about 5oz of each to spare and would swap for some hops I don't have listed. Kinda off topic, sorry.
The Nugget is good stuff. The only one that I have that you don't is Magnum. I can bring you some of that if you're interested. I think I have a pound in stock - leaf. I can put together a ziplock bag of a few ounces.

Longke, sounds good to me! The Nugget is in pellet form is that's ok with you. Just let me know how much you want. Like I said, I have up to 5oz to spare.

sounds good, i need 1x cm pils,1x cm 2row, 1/3fb-cpil [carapils]. how do you work the money, paypal, check, cash, lou m.

Longke, sounds good to me! The Nugget is in pellet form is that's ok with you. Just let me know how much you want. Like I said, I have up to 5oz to spare.
@lordura - I still have about 12-14 ounces of Nugget (from hopsdirect of course)- Thanks for the offer! I'll still pack up a ziplock of the Magnum(leaf) for you though. if'n you're still interested of course.

sounds good, i need 1x cm pils,1x cm 2row, 1/3fb-cpil [carapils]. how do you work the money, paypal, check, cash, lou m.
I've added you Pils and 2row. is you find people to jump on the other 2/3rds of that carapils, we can add that too. Payment is sent after the pallet is full, 11 more bags, via paypal/check/money order. welcome aboard!

@lordura - I still have about 12-14 ounces of Nugget (from hopsdirect of course)- Thanks for the offer! I'll still pack up a ziplock of the Magnum(leaf) for you though. if'n you're still interested of course.
Yes sir! PM me what you want for it.

@aluminininimum - alright! I'll split that rye with ya. I've been workin on ryes recently. so, this will work out just right.
Added the CMC Rye

I've added you Pils and 2row. is you find people to jump on the other 2/3rds of that carapils, we can add that too. Payment is sent after the pallet is full, 11 more bags, via paypal/check/money order. welcome aboard!

Yes sir! PM me what you want for it.

Added the CMC Rye

Jeff I believe the carapils is full now, I had 1/3, ferman had a 1/3rd and we were waiting for someone for the last 1/3rd that came from this order

Jeff I believe the carapils is full now, I had 1/3, ferman had a 1/3rd and we were waiting for someone for the last 1/3rd that came from this order

looking for 1/3 carapils or any amount, also visited your barley legal HBD,had a great time, thanks, lou

Tepe, have you decided which malt you'd like to order?

How far away are we from full order?
We are 5 bags away from a full pallet but might be able to squeeze a 6th bag on there if needed. I'm going to check with a few friends to see if we can get this thing filled.

If anyone is a member of any other boards, see if you can grab a few guys to bring in.

Martin4132, there was an error on my part about the CPILs. The whole bag has been spoken for.

How did I almost miss this?!?!?!?!?!? AARRGGHHH!!!!!

Let me see what kinds of Wheat Malt they have that I could use for a Cherry Wheat!!!!

Oh the humanity!!!!

You guys are great.

Let me figure out which sack I need and then I'll repost.

Thanks

I just realized that I need my grain crushed. Can I have them do this for me, or will I need to spend yet more money and lose more space to another piece of equipment?

I just realized that I need my grain crushed. Can I have them do this for me, or will I need to spend yet more money and lose more space to another piece of equipment?

They will crush for $2 or $3 a bag... I'll check the sales book when I get home.

You're looking at $2.20/bag for milling grains.

Orders updated!

Thanks Tepe!

That puts us at 39 bags! We have room for 2 more bags if anyone is interested!

soonami - I have a grain mill and would be happy to mill your grain for you if you want to save the extra few bucks. Just let me know.

Back