What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NICE! Is that a big red coq growler I see?

No sadly never had it or any brewery vivant. Its from a local gastro pub. It does have a big red coq on it still lol.

Whoa! My wife hates how much glassware I've got already and I've only got like 10 glasses. She can't stop me though muahahahahaha!

Im single so when I do find a SWMBO she cant do anything because I already have them haha

It's my b-day, so while I decided to forego the Boulevard BBQ (maybe this weekend with a special cigar), drinking homebrewed Dunkel Doppelbock, regular Doppelbock, American Dark Ale, and Apricot Blonde for dessert.

Getting a chest freezer in a month for my fermentation chamber, gonna get super serious on my lager brewing. the doppelbocks are delicious but super strong, thinking of doing a Rauchbier, a Budvar, a Vienna, and a Maibock.

It's my b-day, so while I decided to forego the Boulevard BBQ (maybe this weekend with a special cigar), drinking homebrewed Dunkel Doppelbock, regular Doppelbock, American Dark Ale, and Apricot Blonde for dessert.

Getting a chest freezer in a month for my fermentation chamber, gonna get super serious on my lager brewing. the doppelbocks are delicious but super strong, thinking of doing a Rauchbier, a Budvar, a Vienna, and a Maibock.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! fellow homebrewer bottles up to many more to come :)

image-3275863242.jpg

Good stuff!

DisturbdChemist said:
No sadly never had it or any brewery vivant. Its from a local gastro pub. It does have a big red coq on it still lol.

Im single so when I do find a SWMBO she cant do anything because I already have them haha

Sadly, I was underage when I got married, so I didn't have time to build up a stock of beer glasses beforehand. But my wife just has to deal with it now. Ha!

That bourbon was sooo good. Need to pick up another bottle. So damn smooth being 50.5%

Yeah, it came highly recommended by the guy at the package store. I have to say it's the smoothest bourbon I've had for the ABV. And for the price it pretty much can't be beat. Will definitely pick up another bottle soon.

Ostomo517 said:
Tappin the growler already! A nice glass of Mad Hatter while I didg through my goodie bags from LHBS

I'm jealous. Between that and the growler of habenero whatever the frik you had before, I'm beginning to hate you. ;)

I'm jealous. Between that and the growler of habenero whatever the frik you had before, I'm beginning to hate you. ;)

Lol Papaya Habanero PA from Odd Side. Havin a Chocolate Sour Brown now and getting stuff organized for brew day tomorrow. New Holland Red Tulip and Skeeter Pee

NIZZLE said:
Na na na na Na na na na Hey hey hey Goodbye :)

Awesome song! Definitely worthy of the departure of my HopSMAC.
Ok, now I'm sad about drinking my last one of these!

image-3285234344.jpg

So why don't they list ingredients on beer? I mean I thought it was law to list that stuff. I mean it would make it easier to copy, just saying.

NIZZLE said:
Nice pic. And love the glass oh you can name that tune?

Of course! Who the freak you think you're talking to! ;)
It may have been about 15 years before my time, but damn that's a great song!
Oh, and the glass is courtesy of Swarley88.
The beer is courtesy of my parents. Is it wrong that I'm kinda disappointed that my own parents might be moving back from Chicago because that has negative consequences on the beer they can bring me when they visit? ;)

Ostomo517 said:
Lol Papaya Habanero PA from Odd Side. Havin a Chocolate Sour Brown now and getting stuff organized for brew day tomorrow. New Holland Red Tulip and Skeeter Pee

Yes, that one. Even though I don't like peppers in beer and the last piece of fresh papaya I had tasted like vomit, that beer sounds fantastic! I do, however, like dried papaya. Alot!

Jbird said:
So why don't they list ingredients on beer? I mean I thought it was law to list that stuff. I mean it would make it easier to copy, just saying.

You're wasted aren't you? :p

WesleyS said:
You're wasted aren't you? :p

Wait........no, that's me. Feeling the effects of finishing off the keg of 10.2% ABV HopSMAC. Good thing I'm not working tomorrow. :D

WesleyS said:
Wait........no, that's me. Feeling the effects of finishing off the keg of 10.2% ABV HopSMAC. Good thing I'm not working tomorrow. :D

Pablo... You.. You bastard.

I'm gonna hire 12 midgets to headbutt your undercarriage.

coffee. I gotta get 32 hours in 3 days working 5-4. since we had a half-assed meeting during lunch yesterday, I get a fifteen minute lunch today & tomorrow. it's gonna be coffee all day and probably one of those moronic energy drinks.:rockin:

Looks like you're having a good night!

Yessir. I had a great night. After the 4 G'night's I grabbed a Rochefort 10. After that it was definitely G'night for this guy. :cross:

It wasn't easy getting up at 5:30 this morning for sure.

Drinking gatorade and a couple liters of water to prepare for round 2.

Yessir. I had a great night. After the 4 G'night's I grabbed a Rochefort 10. After that it was definitely G'night for this guy. :cross:

It wasn't easy getting up at 5:30 this morning for sure.

Drinking gatorade and a couple liters of water to prepare for round 2.

G'Knight is sooooo good, recently had it on tap for the first time

Back