What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Special Release Wednesday

image-2844782706.jpg

after the Goosetown, I had a sample of my Rose Hip Saison I bottled 4 days ago. I can't help it. hey, it's my floccin' beer and I'll sample it early if I want to! don't floccin judge me!!!

errrr.... I'm having the 3711 side of my Petite Saison split right now...

Mmmmmm. I might have to go buy my bottle shop's inventory of that and Gubna. Just wish they had the ten fidy too.

Finished up the HB ZD Clone on the porch with my pups. Onto an old Hop Devil, it's a bit past its prime.

image-3607796340.jpg

image-2570494879.jpg

Gubna is great. Wanna try Ten Fidy and Old Chub.

Yeah. Old Chub is bangin! It was my first Oskar Blues. I remember being all like, "whatever, this is probably going to suck because it's in a can." Now, I could care less! I feel so silly for being so naive. Anyway, The bottle shop has Gubna, Dale's, Old Chub, and G'Knight right now. Just sayin...;)

Yeah. Old Chub is bangin! It was my first Oskar Blues. I remember being all like, "whatever, this is probably going to suck because it's in a can." Now, I could care less! I feel so silly for being so naive. Anyway, The bottle shop has Gubna, Dale's, Old Chub, and G'Knight right now. Just sayin...;)

I agree, I feel cheated I refused to try beers out of a can for such a long time....

Had a Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout with dinner to celebrate a great day at work for my wife. Now, I've got an Alimony Ale. The irony works in my head, but I'm sure that's because I'm not right in my head-noodle.

Tonight's lineup, thank you Whole Foods Austin and your walk-in beer cooler:
Hops and Grain Alt-eration
Austin Beerworks Fire Eagle
Deep Ellum IPA

Digging the Alt, up first.

image-2829334712.jpg

My Cubano Dark Strong Ale. Harvested chimay yeast with piloncillo sugar and guava preserves. Then oaked with 2 oz oak cubes soaked in southern comfort.

image-3482097266.jpg

That whole foods is awesome. Make sure you hit whip in and draught house

Yep, both on the list for sure. Going to be traveling down here for a year Mon-Thurs, so I'm pacing myself.

Oh, and on to the Austin Beerworks Fire Eagle American IPA. Good hop flavor, but not much aroma on this one.

Back