Said in jest, SWMBO not amused

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nawww...just stupid and horny..no excuses...just love women. The worst one I ever had was twice as much fun as you guys!!:eek::eek:

For me, the worst was bipolar.

Freak on the streets AND in the sheets, so it was lose/win.

For me, the worst was bipolar.

Freak on the streets AND in the sheets, so it was lose/win.

tumblr_m6bw81piQ51qatr18o1_400.jpg

I've got a similar thing but it's the exact opposite.

I have no idea what's going on until the wife tells me... and then I'm all,

"Oh... yes... of course I remember that.

Also, is my laundry done?"

I have something similar with this.

My wife always has her phone on silent so she never answers it. I secretly changed her voicemail to say to call my number in the event that its important and my wife doesn't answer. But I always ask her, "why do I even pay for your phone" to which I get the response "why do I even put out for you". So naturally I drop it every time.

I have something similar with this.

My wife always has her phone on silent so she never answers it. I secretly changed her voicemail to say to call my number in the event that its important and my wife doesn't answer. But I always ask her, "why do I even pay for your phone" to which I get the response "why do I even put out for you". So naturally I drop it every time.

Proper response to her (for this thread): "You don't."

Of course, that may become a self-fulfilling prophecy. Use at your own risk.

It's bound to happen eventually. May as well have a few laughs before it does.

We're going on 10 years now and doing pretty well in that department. Not as much as before we were married of course but according to everyone else I talk to about it we must be doing pretty darn good. Best not to ruin it. :mug:

When my wife was pregnant, I jokingly referred to her due date as "calving season."

That's how the fight started....

My fiancee said she felt like a moose when she was pregnant with our first born. I told her "It's ok, 'cus you're a momma moose." I got the look of death and didn't know why at the time...

I was sleeping with the mom, but one day she asked me if I wanted to sleep with her AND her daughter....

I didn't know what to say, the mom was smoking already, boob job (reconstruction only), fun to be with, beautiful, and I never met the daughter. So I declined. This was as close to the daughter-mother fantasy I ever got.

wait, what thread is this?

Dude, the "Confession Time" thread is down the hall in the 'General Techniques' section....

While treadmill shopping with my wife, she commented about one model "it seems like it's too narrow". Without thinking first, I replied "Honey, the more time you spend on it, the less that will be an issue". One more repeat of the lesson NOT learned "think twice before saying nothing"

I recently watched my FIL masterfully Dad joke with my 4 yo niece, which got eyerolls from SWMBO and SIL.

Kid: I'm hungry!
FIL: Hi, hungry! I'm Grandpa!
Kid: No, I'm hungry!
FIL: Hi, hungry! I'm still Grandpa!
Kid: No! My name's not hungry!
FIL: Hi, not hungry! I'm still Grandpa!

I recently watched my FIL masterfully Dad joke with my 4 yo niece, which got eyerolls from SWMBO and SIL.

Kid: I'm hungry!
FIL: Hi, hungry! I'm Grandpa!
Kid: No, I'm hungry!
FIL: Hi, hungry! I'm still Grandpa!
Kid: No! My name's not hungry!
FIL: Hi, not hungry! I'm still Grandpa!

If this isn't a Coral meme, it should be.

When my wife was pregnant, I jokingly referred to her due date as "calving season."

That's how the fight started....

Told SWMBO we would call the next birth "calving season," she replied "But I'm a cat..."

***** joke, refrained...

While treadmill shopping with my wife, she commented about one model "it seems like it's too narrow". Without thinking first, I replied "Honey, the more time you spend on it, the less that will be an issue". One more repeat of the lesson NOT learned "think twice before saying nothing"

I did that once.

Wife: "I think I'll buy some clothes the next size smaller."
Me: "It's good to set a goal to shoot for."

Even though that was her exact reasoning for buying smaller clothes, I still got the stink-eye for actually saying it.

To preface, we have 2 boys (2.5 and 9 mo). Needless to say, private time has not been as frequent as before.
Last night, she says she got a news update (read spam mail from a news outlet) about a new female libido enhancement pill being approved by FDA. I quickly responded "they taking orders yet?." The look I got could've castrated a spartan army.

Who else had said something you thought was funny but caused you to sleep with one eye open?

Why has no one addressed the fact that this guy got his wife pregnant again so fast?! is that even possible to birth another baby 6.5 months after the first?

Why has no one addressed the fact that this guy got his wife pregnant again so fast?! is that even possible to birth another baby 6.5 months after the first?

Me thinks you are confusing the units as much as Hophunter is. If I learned anything in college it is that you must keep track of the units associated with the numbers you use. A basic sanity check on the numbers 2.5 and 9 will result in the conclusion that the units associated with each cannot be months. For Hophunters comment to be applicable to the world in which the rest of live the units that must be appended to the scalar 2.5 must be years not months.

Hope this helps. :D
:goat:

Me thinks you are confusing the units as much as Hophunter is. If I learned anything in college it is that you must keep track of the units associated with the numbers you use. A basic sanity check on the numbers 2.5 and 9 will result in the conclusion that the units associated with each cannot be months. For Hophunters comment to be applicable to the world in which the rest of live the units that must be appended to the scalar 2.5 must be years not months.

That's exactly how I took it the first time. 2.5 years. 9 months. Years being implied by the biological impossibility of the converse.

I took my ex-wife to a disco. There was a guy on the dance floor giving it large – break dancing, moonwalking, back flips, the works. My ex turns to me and says: "See that guy? 25 years ago he proposed to me and I turned him down." I said to her: "Looks like he’s still celebrating!!"

Tonight at the Friday Afternoon Club introducing my wife to newbie employee:
Me: We've been married 36 years.
Newbie: You're a cute couple
Me: You should see pictures of us when we were young.

The sentence could not be retracted and I stumbled on with: "Of course she has always looked great", but my Spider Sense was telling me the damage was already done.

Sometimes I only open my mouth to change feet.

Thanks for covering it. I thought about units when starting the topic but got lazy with phone typing. Generally getting lazy about most things.

Wife and I were going to a BBQ and she was debating on what to wear. I told her after the 2nd outfit "Babe! You will be one of the best looking girls there!" To which she gave the the look... I retorted " Seriously, you WILL be the best looking one there... You know I meant that"... Which I did. Because she was...

She totally knew what I meant... Bit*h (jk)

In the car, she's driving and our 2.5 yr old in back. I see a car with headlight out and smack her leg. She says "nice thing to be teaching your son". I look back and raise my hand and say "sometimes you gotta flex your pimp hand son". Not a winner

Me and Hubby walking around a flee market (we weren't' married yet) and this guy is selling mini canons and ball and chains. He goes "Need a ball and chain?" and hubby went "Nope, already have one."

He got left alone for a while.

Me and Hubby walking around a flee market (we weren't' married yet) and this guy is selling mini canons and ball and chains. He goes "Need a ball and chain?" and hubby went "Nope, already have one."

He got left alone for a while.

Yeah, but in his defense, you really couldn't have expected him not to swing at that one.

Back