Can't wait to use this

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StainlessBrewing

Reaction score
After building one for a customer a while back I had to have one for myself. Can't wait to test it out. It should be great for pellets too. The second picture is old with a clamp that has a zinc screw. New clamps are all SS.
picture007zu.jpg

img1542yr.jpg

picture012zc.jpg

I spent a considerable amount of time looking at something like that on your site. Still messing with my own design, but let us know how it works.

Wow, that is pretty cool, definitely let us know how testing goes. One recommendation I'd make is to come up with some smaller sizes, that thing looks like it could hold a half pound of hops. I can see adding that to my list of toys, there are some hops I can only get in pellets (like Galaxy) that I'd love to dry hop with.

This is beautiful. I'm sick of teaballs and want a real solution. Hows the pricetag on one of these badboys? (Seems a little big though, I'd want one that holds ~1/2lb of saturated pellets

I think if it was smaller diameter it would be better so it could fit through a sanke opening as well. I ferment in sanke kegs and this would work great to dry hop.

I live in Ontario, Canada but winter Jan/Feb and part of March in Gold Canyon, Az. Any chance of seeing your set up and looking at this beast? Thanks

My setup is nothing special at all. Turkey fryer, Keggel, Pot and Cooler. When you're down I'm always up for a beer and can bring it with. By then I should have some test runs done for sure.

After building one for a customer a while back I had to have one for myself. Can't wait to test it out. It should be great for pellets too. The second picture is old with a clamp that has a zinc screw. New clamps are all SS.
I like this idea very much. I to use tea balls and looking for a change. How fine of mesh (mircon) are going with on the test unit and are you going to test with pellets or whole hops?

Back