What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 242120
Remmy's Uncle Elroy Mosaic dry-hopped Saison. Massive aroma from the mosaic hops and you got a good amount of Belgian character in there as well. Nice job what yeast strain did you use?

Had to check my notes as I am buzzed as hell and spent literally 3, full minutes trying to remember and still forgot.

I love brew days.

Attachments

• IMG_5395.jpg
    IMG_5395.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 75
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1418689126.936489.jpg
Santa Remmy's Dirty Rotten Scoundrel. The nose is def brett, my wife said it "smells like urine and tastes like grapefruit" lol don't be offended Remmy Colette is one of my favorite beers and her description of it was "smells like pee and tastes like pee" she says I love piss hahaha she is so awesome. Good job brother I could drink a bunch of this.

Cola with dinner and now water. Thinking I may have a beer. 1/2 of the leaves made it to the curb before I gave up due to walking in the dark.

Your's looks darker then my version, keg's getting light, been enjoying the heck out of it, thanks!

I used 4 ozs dryhop, first couple pulls where a hop overload:cross:

Yeah, I think this turned out darker than my last batch. Not sure why.

Having a glass of my Imperial Flanders Red. I got the thumbs up from @Remmy so I'm calling this one a win. I think this will be one of my entries for NHC this year.

_DSC3644.jpg

Having a glass of my Imperial Flanders Red. I got the thumbs up from @Remmy so I'm calling this one a win. I think this will be one of my entries for NHC this year.

Need more, FYI. No pressure.

Car battery died. Having a rebel IPA waiting to get the new one installed before I can head home. No pic, car isn't the only thing with a battery with not enough juice. :)

View attachment 242141

Remmy's the Funkmeisyer Oaked Saison, dry-hopped with Mosaic. Fermented with WY3724 and WY5112 Brett B.
Out-f*cking-standing! seriously one of the best homebrews I have ever drank and I drink like a champion so that's saying a lot.

All you have to do is say you need more. Love it. Cheers.

All you have to do is say you need more. Love it. Cheers.

I need more for sure perfect level of sour for me. like I said better than most of the commercial sours ive had. I have a sour on cherries right now hope it turns out close to this well. great job.

I need more for sure perfect level of sour for me. like I said better than most of the commercial sours ive had. I have a sour on cherries right now hope it turns out close to this well. great job.

Thank you. And it was my pleasure to get some to you.

Brew day is almost over and I feel like ****. Going to drink like a fish tomorrw and go shooting outin the back yard, with a lot of beers.

Going under
View attachment 242133

Second pour View attachment 242148

How are the shrooms treating you? also, dibs in that glass since you no longer need it. :D

Back