office space

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alemonkey

Reaction score
Quite possible the best movie of all time....especially if you work at a bank software company like I do.

...back up in your ass with the resurrection:rockin:

yeah, I've had a few:drunk:

We've got our own paint shop at the manufacturing company I work at. I bead blasted my swingline stapler and painter it cherry red in honor of Office Space. I should get a photo of it sometime next to the PC Load Letter display on our HP laserjet.

--Aaron:mug:

My first post-college job was an entry-level accounting postion, and I loved that flick, because I could relate to it so well (I lasted a year). It's good to know others like it as well. I don't think it is very mainstream?
I miss good comedy, as I don't care too much for the recent stuff that's come out in the last few years, but that's just me. Napoleon Dynamite was one exception.

Best lines....

Bobs: I see you have been missing a lot of work lately....

Peter: Well...... I wouldn't exactly say I been MISSING it!

Dude from the Drew Carey show: Hey Peter! Watch out for your cornhole bud!

0hface.gif

Ha ha! I have seen that guy in tv commercials and we were like.... HEY! its the oh face guy!

Latest posts

Back