Co2 Regulator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AngieBomb

Reaction score
I have had a kegging system for quiet a while now and love it. I recently had a spill and dropped my Co2 Regulator and now everytime I go to pour a glass of Beer it comes out as all foam. Did I break it? Is there a way I can save it? Any help would be wonderful! Thanks is Advance!

Regulators themselves are actually fairly robust devices.
Typically it's the gauges that take the brunt of an unintended gravity event.

If the low pressure gauge is whacked and you've set the regulator based on a faulty reading, the result could go either way from where you want to be.

About all you can do is find something to correlate the regulator against. Worst case a full-service gas distributor near you should have a suitable pressure gauge...

Cheers!

Highly unlikely dropping your reg is effecting your pressure in a positive way (more foam) If anything there would be a loss of pressure (no foam slow pour) from a minor leak.

Thanks for the Info.. It just seems goofy I never have had any issues with my beer in the past and I don't really play around with it either.. Do you think I should try to adjust it I currently think I have the gage at 13 would you recommend going up or down.. Either way it is just bothers me... ugh

Back