Detroit Lions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yooper

Ale's What Cures You!
Staff member
Admin
Mod
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
So, today my 2 month old grandson and I watched the Lions/Viking game:
DSCF5187.jpg

Both teams suck. The game really wasn't very exciting.

I watched a bit of the game, but as you can see from the photo, be both fell asleep. Bob apparently thought it was funny, because I woke up swearing that I watched the entire game.

Your grandson is adorable Yoop. :)

Thank you! He sure is. Today is Wednesday, which used to be my brewday. But starting just last week, Wednesday is Quinn day. I get him for 4 hours while his mom works.

We're going out to check out my deer stand (archery season starts Oct 1!) and then to the local discount store to pick up a few things. He likes hanging out with me. And I love hanging out with him.

Again, thanks. There is nothing like a nap at 2:30 on a Sunday to make you feel good. Oh, and he slept, too! :p

I remember we were torn between three possibilities when our young ones napped:

1) get things done that we couldn't when they were awake
2) spend some mommy/poppy time together
3) get some much needed sleep ourselves

:)

I remember we were torn between three possibilities when our young ones napped:

1) get things done that we couldn't when they were awake
2) spend some mommy/poppy time together
3) get some much needed sleep ourselves

:)

I'd vote for a quick 2 and then as much 3 as you can fit in! :ban:

And I think the Lions will win this week... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I almost kept a straight face! :cross:

I'd vote for a quick 2 and then as much 3 as you can fit in! :ban:

And I think the Lions will win this week... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I almost kept a straight face! :cross:

Hahaha, good joke. That game is going to be a blowout. Shaun Hill and the Lions offensive line against that pass rush? Yikes. That secondary trying to slow down Aaron Rodgers and the Packers passing attack? Even bigger yikes. This game has the makings of a 45-6 butt whopping.

Hahaha, good joke. That game is going to be a blowout. Shaun Hill and the Lions offensive line against that pass rush? Yikes. That secondary trying to slow down Aaron Rodgers and the Packers passing attack? Even bigger yikes. This game has the makings of a 45-6 butt whopping.

I know this thread is more about cute babies than it is about football, but I'm just going to take a minute to say that if just one of these years the Lions would take the time to invest in a good offensive line they would immediately go above .500 no problem. Right now an offensive line is about the only thing separating them from having a really good offense.

I know this thread is more about cute babies than it is about football, but I'm just going to take a minute to say that if just one of these years the Lions would take the time to invest in a good offensive line they would immediately go above .500 no problem. Right now an offensive line is about the only thing separating them from having a really good offense.

And an offensive coordinator to use their weapons properly. Why they run Jahvid Best straight up the middle on the smash is beyond me (and they did it on back to back 3rd and 4th downs the other week.) Calvin Johnson is something like 23rd in the league in targets this year, that's inexcusable. He's arguably the most talented wide receiver in the league and they don't go to him until they are losing.

Latest posts

Back