Obnoxious Sign Stealing talk

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brew_Dude41

Chaos coordinator
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
So living in the prism of Columbus I am curious to hear the take of rest of the country on this whole Conner Stallions sign stealing situation.

Personally, I was sad to see the university drop their suit. I was curious to see the ruling and I want Harbaugh on the sidelines--that team is very good and they don't need any additional motivation for The Game next weekend.

Wolverine fans feel free to let me know your feelings on the whole deal as well. Local media paints a picture of denial and that there is just a witchhunt.

What is the real feelings of the "Harvard of the Mid-west"?

I am only a few minutes from Ann Arbor, lived here my whole life. They are motivated as they feel the league singled them out. I think this is why people might say it is a witch hunt. It is just a bunch of noise, Khaki pants seems to have a target on his back.

They probably realized this fight is not one to waste their energy on. Sign stealing is something that could be pinned on many organizations if they look hard enough. I was a catcher in baseball, I just assume people are watching.

Good luck Saturday! I love rivalry week.

Back