Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, his Tom Brady doll is with him.

But even worse, he went to Houston by himself. Lol

At least going to the Breck by yourself is kinda cool.

cape_at_da_ball_game.jpg

Seattle fanboi is trying to out-salty the Packer contingent.
Some kind of weird consolation game, I guess. "Salty Bowl"?
And good luck to all of them with that...

:D

Ok.. lotsa scotch.. but... serious. Zero trash talk here and I mean it sincerely.

I really hope the real regulars on this thread get to go to a SB some time. I mean actually attend the game.

I have been insanely lucky to go to a few of em and I'm telling you.... there is nothing like it. Even if your team loses. Just the whole environment is like no other game.

Guys... fun year... noob class was disappointing this year but this is a cool thread nonetheless.

Cheers and go Pats!

Ok.. lotsa scotch.. but... serious. Zero trash talk here and I mean it sincerely.

I really hope the real regulars on this thread get to go to a SB some time. I mean actually attend the game.

I have been insanely lucky to go to a few of em and I'm telling you.... there is nothing like it. Even if your team loses. Just the whole environment is like no other game.

Guys... fun year... noob class was disappointing this year but this is a cool thread nonetheless.

Cheers and go Pats!

Sniff, sniff. I love you man. Sniff, sniff. Burp.

It only seems that way because at this time of year there are only two teams left, and usually one is the Patriots.
Maybe come back in the preseason, when your team has a glimmer of hope.

That may have been a halfway decent troll......
if i actually rooted for any specific NFL team.

The NCAA Championship game i watched and enjoyed.
The Superbowl i don't even plan on watching.
If i were to bet, i'd bet on the Pats winning but TBH,
pretty much everyone sucked this year.
It's a safer bet that Budweiser will piss people off from these forums from one of their commercials.

Cheers and go Pats!

SB being up here next year, not sure if its going to be a fun thing or a nightmare on traffic. I'll head downtown to check out the environment, bars etc. A lot of new hotels spinning up in prep. At least I won't have to go far to watch the Packers in it next year.

Brady is not only :goat: he sleeps on a darned nice mattress.
The Spousal Unit and I went over to Jordan's and tested what they had and I was an eyeblink from falling asleep on one.

May have to buy a Beautyrest Black just on principle.
Gonna wait 'til next week to pull the trigger though.
If the Pat's somehow lose they may be discounted ;)

Cheers!

My Mom after Malcom Butler took advantage of the stupidest call in Super Bowl history. I'll have to go find the old girl another bottle of that same cheap champagne for tomorrow. She sure enjoyed the hell out of the last one.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1486248685.171467.jpg

Plus, she only has 1/3 a glass, leaving the rest of the bottle for my underaged nieces and nephews to sneak, pissing off my sisters, which is always a fun time.

Latest posts

Back