Carb probs continue

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brew355

Reaction score
My beer isn't carbonating yet, not exactly sure how long it has been bottled but definetly long enough. Anyway the current condition of the beers that i open is that they are flat for the most part. Very little head comes up, no bubbles in body. I have probably gone through ten bottles that are like this, but for some reason, one was perfect.

What is weird to me is that, when i wash out the bottles the water comes out all bubbley, like you would expect the beer to be.

Any idea what is going on???????????

Thanks

Alex

It would help if we knew how long.

IBESWAL3WFC (In before everyone says wait at least 3 weeks for carbonation)

I have the same problem with my russian imperial stout, it has been in bottles for over 4 months, some have carb and some dont. maybe I didn't mix well enough in the bottling bucket or not enough priming sugar? I may try some carb drops and recap on some.

I have the same problem with my russian imperial stout, it has been in bottles for over 4 months, some have carb and some dont. maybe I didn't mix well enough in the bottling bucket or not enough priming sugar? I may try some carb drops and recap on some.

This is the most likely culprit.

Back