What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice hop character. Could pair this with a spicy shell fish dish beautifully.

image-3463288600.jpg

SFGiantsFan925 said:
Maybe its just me, but the beer doesn't seem that good to me. I understand the limited supply, but I dont find it anything spectacular. Still a very solid IPA, but i bought 2 nd am not looking for more haha. Probably wouldnt find them anyways.

I really like it. Is it the best thing I've ever had? No. But I think it's pretty good and for 7.36 here per bomber, not a bad price for a good IPA. Now if they were wanting 10.00 or more per bottle I don't think it would be worth it. So I guess what I'm trying to say is for the price and flavor it's a good choice.

FermentNEthinG said:
No limits here. I grabbed 3 and am rapidly cooling one down to see if I want to clear the shelf tomorrow on my way into work. :D

You'll want to

Anyone else have Great Lakes Alchemy Hour yet? It is fantastic.

I love the use of Mosaic hops in this. Definitely worth picking up a 4 pack!

Note to locals HBT'ers: (mcbaumannerb) it is at the downingtown and collegeville Wegmans!

Cheers!

Anyone else have Great Lakes Alchemy Hour yet? It is fantastic.

I love the use of Mosaic hops in this. Definitely worth picking up a 4 pack!

Note to locals HBT'ers: (mcbaumannerb) it is at the downingtown and collegeville Wegmans!

Cheers!

Hadn't seen it before tonight, but pretty tasty

ForumRunner_20130306_202249.jpg

I didn't want to open one of my 3 frontentien guezes but I wanted a guezes so I'm opening this cheap bad boy!

I like that one a lot. It's no 3F Oude Gueuze, but few are. I almost grabbed a few of those today but couldn't justify it with a handful of Jacobins and a Pentagram already in the cart.

Finishing up a Schlafly Dry Hopped APA that I found hiding in the back of my beer fridge. Great with spicy, garlicy 'zza. :mug:

My Pliny attempt. Fairly off on the numbers/lower abv too. Barely remember what the real deal was like,but still made a damn good hop-nautious IPA out of it. Turned out super creamy/lacey probably with more mouthfeel than I remember the Pliny to be.Think Im pretty much drinking hop sediment too at least the last few bottles I bottled(which I drink first).This will be my first batch ever to all go to the fridge after carbonation now.Have about 20 bottles left. Damn,I was going to keg this but my first 3 gal keg ended up backordered so I had to bottle it. I gotta drink up my craft beer in my spare fridge to make way for all these IPA's Ive been brewing lately.

I like that one a lot. It's no 3F Oude Gueuze, but few are. I almost grabbed a few of those today but couldn't justify it with a handful of Jacobins and a Pentagram already in the cart.

Finishing up a Schlafly Dry Hopped APA that I found hiding in the back of my beer fridge. Great with spicy, garlicy 'zza. :mug:

There is a limited amount of sours here. Jacobs just got here and a drank a growler of it and it was awesome. Glad jester king is doing a lot of sours and in a couple of years they will have a gueze out. Sours hurt the wallet and the stomach but they are SOOOO GOOD!!!! Got a few in the works to make. Hope to have an endless pipeline of them.

Drinking a Kona Brewing Company KoKo Brown. It is interesting....nice brown ale with a tropical/coconut nose. It is a smooth beer with a slight coconut finish. It is getting better as the beer warms up. It is different, but very nice.

Back