What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only had a chance to try their IPA, farmhouse ale, wee heavy, and beligain pale ale while I was there.

Had a nice chat with the brewmaster and picked up some supplies while we were on vacation.

Farmhouse ale was probably my fav out of their line up.
you should have let me know. we're only about 45 minutes from there. in fact, we were just down at Vic's Corner for the flea market today. nice guys though, eh?

Just got back from watching fireworks with the family. Having a glass of my IPA and relaxing a bit while I watch Warrior.

My buddy from mass hooked me up!!

ForumRunner_20130705_012139.png

you should have let me know. we're only about 45 minutes from there. in fact, we were just down at Vic's Corner for the flea market today. nice guys though, eh?

Next year we'll have to meet up.

I went with my wife's family, they've been vacationing there for the past 20 or 25 years.

It's a great lake with some great people up there, nice and clean water to boot.

Next year we'll have to meet up.

I went with my wife's family, they've been vacationing there for the past 20 or 25 years.

It's a great lake with some great people up there, nice and clean water to boot.

we have yet to go to the lake there. my work shuts down the week of the 4th and we always take the week after off for our vacation. tomorrow we're heading for Sheridan Lake in the Black Hills. it's funny, my wife's family has been going there for 25+ years.

edit: coffee whilst preparing the pre-vacation chores.

this was my first brew yesterday at 11 am while i brewed a red ale i named Blue, White and Red Ale. This was unfortunately the only beer i got a picture of all day as most of it was spent in the pool! :mug:

2013-07-04 12.26.01.jpg

Are those 375ml? Wish I could get Anchorage around here. WNC is a Shelton blackout zone. :(

Nah, my phone just likes turning bottles into squat looking little monsters. Ended up cracking open that bottle of Anadromous when i pulled the food of the grill and ho-lee hell. That was an unbelievable beer, definitely heading back later to snag a couple of them. If you're ever interested in a bottle or two let me know, my local shop keeps them in stock pretty well:mug:

Nah, my phone just likes turning bottles into squat looking little monsters. Ended up cracking open that bottle of Anadromous when i pulled the food of the grill and ho-lee hell. That was an unbelievable beer, definitely heading back later to snag a couple of them. If you're ever interested in a bottle or two let me know, my local shop keeps them in stock pretty well:mug:

Thanks! I'll letcha know. Hoping for an overnighter to Lexington in the next few weeks, where beer is cheap and the Sheltons bless them with many bottles...If I had the beer selection you have in CA, I'm not sure I'd have ever started homebrewing!

New Holland Monkey King. About to hit the bottle shop and see what I can find. Just heard Clown Shoes is now on sale in Michigan

ForumRunner_20130705_153101.png

Some Bam Biere and Hoptimum on a lazy Friday. Debating on picking up a bottle of The Vine that they just put on the shelves. Ten minutes and only 5 bottles left

Just got home from a week at work, chilling in the evening sun with a HB multigrain Saison. Not as carbed as I'd like but damn good!

ForumRunner_20130705_203914.png

Did you find that in the UK? It's a decent IPA when fresh, but it doesn't hold up over time.

Yeah, the little shop local to where I live during the week in Aberdeen had it, I always drop in to see what they've got - carries a widely varying and rapidly changing selection for what is a tiny newsagent. Tends to be fairly fresh normally, dunno about this one though.

Not drinking yet. Stupid job.
But just stopped by the store and picked this up.

image-420098806.jpg

Wow! This crap was not cheap.

LoloMT7's Honey-Citra made it to Connecticut safe and sound!

image-2402148381.jpg

Back