Insane woman off meds gets pissed after car accident..

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snip

Cops always have to assume they are being taped.
You can't just kick some-one's ass and send them on their way anymore.
:( Sigh.

Snip

I'm not sure he acted the way he did just because he was being "taped". I'm leaning towards he acted the way he did because he has the training and experience to handle situations like this. I don't know him personally, so it's just my opinion.

Edit: I think I might have interpreted your post in the wrong way..?

I have a broken front tooth from a time I was jumped as a young teenager by twho undercover cops. One held me down and the other beat me with his brass ring.

I think that cop would have started with the "get in your car ma'am" a lot sooner if it weren't for cameras. He seemed pretty laid back though. They have bad days and their stress levels are constantly tested and they are capable of very little tolerance. imho

I have a broken front tooth from a time I was jumped as a young teenager by twho undercover cops. One held me down and the other beat me with his brass ring.

I think that cop would have started with the "get in your car ma'am" a lot sooner if it weren't for cameras. He seemed pretty laid back though. They have bad days and their stress levels are constantly tested and they are capable of very little tolerance. imho
And because you had a run in with two cops as a youth, ALL cops are just thugs waiting to beat the snot out of someone the second cameras are off?

Logic FAIL.

I'm not sure he acted the way he did just because he was being "taped". I'm leaning towards he acted the way he did because he has the training and experience to handle situations like this. I don't know him personally, so it's just my opinion.

Edit: I think I might have interpreted your post in the wrong way..?

Well, yes and no. Surely he has training to guide him, and experience with exasperating people. And, officers still have human limits, so I can forgive a display of frustration. Sometimes it takes a little attitude (from the cop) to get cooperation. My post was a little tongue in cheek, though I also believe it is good practice for any public official to consider that he/she may be filmed or taped at any time.

And that lady, I think I might have dated her...She used to look better! :D

Back