New guy looking to trade for motivation

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arnobg

Reaction score
I only have a few brews under my belt but I would like to trade a bottle or two with someone for a little personal motivation of what I am working hard towards....a high quality home brew. I only have two decent home brews to offer up for trade (Citra Session IPA, Centennial Pale Ale) but a critique would be fantastic. Otherwise, I would be GLAD to send some sort of craft brew local to my area. (Northeast Tennessee so plenty of beers from Asheville NC, Greeneville SC, Atlanta GA, Bristol TN etc.)

If anyone is interested feel free to reply or send me a message, I would greatly appreciate it and it would help me get the motivation I need. I tend to take pride in "doing things right" and am very thorough with this hobby so I plan on only getting better from here.

Im tempted to hear what kind of stuff from Asheville youd be able to get. A buddy of mine lives there and Im so jealous of the stuff he has access to. Im also always down to try others homebrews.

Ive got A LOT of stuff you could try if interested. Theres somewhere I posted a link that has a (outdated) list of what I could send. Let me dig around...

I might be able to do some sort of a trade. I have a few things.

Singling out the Madness IPA - Maris Otter/Simcoe smash
Rad - Raspberry Berliner Weisse
New Era Red IPA - Galaxy/Citra/Red X IPA
Quatro Nuggets - Nugget single hopped IIPA. 9.3% 90 IBUs
aTypical Mild - English mild - 3.2%
Black Sand Cascadian Ale - Coconut Black IPA
402 Homebrewers Solera Barrel Lambic
Makin' it Rain - Mulberry Saison
November 4or X.3 - Galaxy dry hopped sour
November 4orX.4 - Rakau dry hopped sour
Port Royale Imperial Brown ale - 11% imperial brown ale aged on rum and oak.

definitely wicked weed. Im mostly into Belgians and IPAs and ive heard a lot of good things about theirs. Funkatorium looks cool too. Ive been getting more and more into sours

definitely wicked weed. Im mostly into Belgians and IPAs and ive heard a lot of good things about theirs. Funkatorium looks cool too. Ive been getting more and more into sours

I'll get it to you, might be a couple of weeks though I'll message you when I'm ready for your address.

really? Sweet! anything you can get would be great. I have a lot of good packing materials to send you 12-24 bottles of whatever youd be interested in homebrew wise. I need to update my list too

Back