worst thread starter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mummasan

Reaction score
I have posted in HBT 12 times.

5 posts have had 1 or fewer replies with one garnering exactly zero - three more have only gotten three responses.

I'm thinking it may be impossible to be more boring than me.

I raise a glass to my overall boringness and drink heartily.

Cheers.

New Record!! Seriously though, welcome to the forum. :mug:
edit> Sorry, looking back you've been here longer than I!:eek:

I wouldn't take it too personal. Just looking back at your posts, you are getting some replies.

You might want to add a bit of personal information to your profile. I know that I like to get an idea of the person I'm replying to, if nothing more than where they are from.

You should feel privileged, as members will attest, I rarely post-whore. But when its for a good cause.....;)

I looked at your posts also most of your threads wernt really asking any questions and those that did seemed to get answers.

It happens sometimes. It may be because its a common question easily answered with a search. Or its a damn good question and the right person hasnt come along to answer it yet. I know I try not to post if I know someone knows better than I do.

Make sure your thread title is descriptive.
Make sure it is not a topic that already exists.
Make sure you actually ask a question.
Make sure it is in the right forum.

All of those things help to get the correct response for a given thread.

If you can't get answers to your thread, try post-jacking from someone more popular :)

that or you can include pictures of alcohol molecules, that seems to get some major responses.

if all else fails, just become a post-whore... then you will know that you are part of a large and prestigious crowd.

Back