Hello from Florida

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoodAssBeer

Reaction score
I just want to take a second to say hello. I have been reading this forum for a short time, but have gained a ton of insight already. My buddy and I made have a joint-venture, and we have completed our first home brew as of 2 days ago (brewed on Dec. 31 out of a 30-qt turkey frier, bottled 9 days later, tasted 2 days ago). It is a kit extract beer - California Common - and it turned out way better than I could have hoped for. Our goal is to get to whole-grain brewing within about 6 months to a year, but we're playing around with a few premixed recipes to get our feet wet. I have just about finished reading the beginners' forum and found some really awesome stuff... very helpful. So many questions answered just by browsing through it. I am excited to brew our next beer. This is a super fun hobby, and maybe I'll be able to post some helpful insight here some day. Thanks for all of the great info so far... look forward to reading more.

Welcome, always good to see another brewer in FL. Once you catch the bug its hard to stop. :mug:

Latest posts

Back