Show us your SWMBO...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I stole her from Alaska!

STEPHANIE!.jpg

stephanie!!!.jpg

stephanie!!!!!!!!!.jpg

Steph!!!.jpg

so whats with the molestache? Nice lip sweater. I'm just kidding...but seriously...are you a pilot or a cop or something? Maybe a private investigator? Push broom.

*SNORKLE!*

Magnum pi. Grandpa eyebrow. Lip mullet. Ned flanders. Seruously though...i'm just playin. Chick is hot in or out of focus.....nut duster.

Ok, you guys are killing me... luckily it is a ghost town at work today.
Womb broom.

BWAAHAHAHA!

What about all the HWMBO? Slash HWMO =P
Make yer own damn thread! :p

I don't think anyone's ever called me a "hottie" before. Thanks guys! I'm flattered =) slash I hope you're not joking haha

I don't think anyone's ever called me a "hottie" before. Thanks guys! I'm flattered =) slash I hope you're not joking haha

If you've never been called a hottie before then you are hangin with the wrong people. Your guy should be ashamed and he doesn't deserve you. I see you're in Boston. Maybe you need to move to the south where beautiful women are appreciated.

Like I said... I'll have a similar pic any day!

Little guy is less than 12 hours old here... My wife pushed him out in 12 minutes with no epidural because she is amazing.

ForumRunner_20120604_102650.jpg

TxBigHops said:
If you've never been called a hottie before then you are hangin with the wrong people. Your guy should be ashamed and he doesn't deserve you. I see you're in Boston. Maybe you need to move to the south where beautiful women are appreciated.

Couldn't have said it better myself!

The war never ended for them. If there's anything they can attack as being a condition of "northern-ness", they will. I learned this lesson pretty well in the Army. Unless we were under fire, I was just another Yankee to them.

Good attempt, Casanova.

I was just another Yankee to them.

Ah yes, the terrifying and invading "Yankee."

Living 15 minutes from the burial sites of Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson, I am often reminded of how I'm "alright...for a Yankee..."

Same for my wife, although she was born and grew up South of the Mason-Dixon line, so I don't get where that comes from...

:off: Sorry...

Ah yes, the terrifying and invading "Yankee."

Living 15 minutes from the burial sites of Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson, I am often reminded of how I'm "alright...for a Yankee..."

Same for my wife, although she was born and grew up South of the Mason-Dixon line, so I don't get where that comes from...

:off: Sorry...

I grew up north of the MD line. Although I understand the difference, I've never quite grasped the Yankee thing. Never bothered me much. Some people hear my way of speaking and train of thought, then assume I'm from the south. I'm just an old country boy, sort of.

I look at it this way. We are all brothers, I served with people from all across our country. N/S is outdated in my humble opinion.

I'm an American, nothing else matters in that respect.

As a New Yorker, I would agree. It honestly wasn't until I moved down here that i felt the difference. Southerners in the North just feel like another addition to the diversity.

Down here, I'm definitely out of place.

Of course, when the locals hear that I make my own beer, most of them become a lot more tolerant of where I come from. :mug:

Guidry said:
No epidural? I believe that immediately qualifies her as SWMBO. Yikes!

Oh, and congrats!

However, 2 under the age of 4? Do you brew instead of sleeping? :mug:

I have been brewig a lot to build up the pipeline... And it's these two and now we're done.

We were at the hospital for two false alarms, so she waited to wake me up this time.... When she did though, I had to run about 4 red lights and she was fully dilated when we got there, so no time for meds. Kid just fell out!

Back