South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 3!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can tell you Gino's will have Chilean grapes in May.
When is the del date and what do you have (grains) that you can sell me and $
Pennsauken is not taht far from me either.

lordura.....can i get my hops in the whole form....if im reading the chart correctly it looks like chinook isnt available in whole so can i get centennial instead and ill pay the difference(i think $1.50).....thanks

Lol, guess you don't grow a lot of grapes then. I have 2 extra sacks of CMC 2 row. You can have them for $55. I don't know when delivery date is, but I'm sure we'll find out real soon.

I can pick up & hold & parcel out rice hulls to those interested.

Cheers,
Glenn

Ok, thanks Glenn, I appreciate it. Once the delivery date is confirmed I'll PM you and work on bringing you buckets and giving you a list of what I am getting to see if you'll be able to help... I can get the stuff from you the morning after the pickup :mug: Wish I could give you a homebrew in trade as good as what you gave me, have nothing bottled except cider if you want :)

lordura.....can i get my hops in the whole form....if im reading the chart correctly it looks like chinook isnt available in whole so can i get centennial instead and ill pay the difference(i think $1.50).....thanks
Your hops order has been updated. Thanks for dropping on the payment today.

I'm calling in the order tomorrow (Monday) morning so as soon as i get the invoice and scheduled delivery date, I'll post it.

Called in for the quote this morning. Still waiting on the total price to approve the order and confirm shipping. If i don't hear from them by 12pm tomorrow, I'll call back to get it over the phone (they send via email).

Received the final quote from NCM.
The current SPOT pricing for hops are listed below.
Please confirm that you would still like your hops before tomorrow morning.
The only whole leaf hops they have left are Cascade so it would be pellets for everything else.

US Citra - 23.66
Crystal - 21.58
GRM Northern Brewer - 18.33
Millenium - 17.54
Simcoe - 22.00
Summit - 18.41
Warrior - 18.41
Amarillo - 24.00
Centennial - 18.41
EK Goldings - 20.69
Saaz - 20.69
Cascade Whole Leaf Hops - 18.41

I personally prefer whole leaf so if possible I will go with one pound of Cascsde instead of the amarillo and the Simcoe.
Thanx

I'll keep every order as is unless someone doesn't want their hops. I can PM the price difference to everyone with hop orders.

I personally prefer whole leaf so if possible I will go with one pound of Cascsde instead of the amarillo and the Simcoe.
Thanx

Just so we're on the same page... you're dropping both the simcoe and amarillo and only going with one pound of cascade right?

Plugs are just whole leaf compressed together into balls right? I could care less about that. I just don't want to clog my pump or my boil screen. Can I get all my stuff in plugs? or in the case of cascade that would be whole leaf...

that would change my order to
2 lb cascade whole leaf
1 lb Northern Brewer PLUGS
1 lb simcoe PLUGS
1 lb saaz PLUGS
1 lb UK or domestic Goldings PLUGS

How does that work?

Plugs are just whole leaf compressed together into balls right? I could care less about that. I just don't want to clog my pump or my boil screen. Can I get all my stuff in plugs? or in the case of cascade that would be whole leaf...

that would change my order to
2 lb cascade whole leaf
1 lb Northern Brewer PLUGS
1 lb simcoe PLUGS
1 lb saaz PLUGS
1 lb UK or domestic Goldings PLUGS

How does that work?

You know what, F--K IT! just gimme the order as it is. with wholeleaf cascade and I learn to deal with it.:mug:

Jeff, any guess as to what the pick up day is going to be? I have 2 days that I can get this grain next week then I am heading out for a military deployment. I've got next monday, maybe thursday, and friday. If it won't be here by then, I need to know so I can figure out what to do about all of this grain.

Jeff, any guess as to what the pick up day is going to be? I have 2 days that I can get this grain next week then I am heading out for a military deployment. I've got next monday, maybe thursday, and friday. If it won't be here by then, I need to know so I can figure out what to do about all of this grain.

Are you the one that lives in Lansdale? I can pick up your order...or whoever that was who was in lansdale let me know.
Dave

We are looking at Monday the 5th... 7:30pm? The order will be shipping Friday.

Is lordura Jeff from Beercrafters?
If its Monday I may not be able to P/u but if you can take I can P/U in maple shade.
Then I can leave $ with you
Tom

Is lordura Jeff from Beercrafters?
If its Monday I may not be able to P/u but if you can take I can P/U in maple shade.
Then I can leave $ with you
Tom

Nope... just Jeff :rockin:
Who are you picking up for?

Thanks Lordura for the sack of 2 row late in the buy. Also if anyone has an extra partial of 40 and or pale wheat we can talk at pick up.

Thanks again.

Don't forget if you want in on rice hulls at time of delivery bring a container and 50 cents a pound! I am probably not making the pickup but will send one of my cohorts along, either Glenn or Steve have volunteered :)

Received the final quote from NCM.
The current SPOT pricing for hops are listed below.
Please confirm that you would still like your hops before tomorrow morning.
The only whole leaf hops they have left are Cascade so it would be pellets for everything else.

US Citra - 23.66
Crystal - 21.58
GRM Northern Brewer - 18.33
Millenium - 17.54
Simcoe - 22.00
Summit - 18.41
Warrior - 18.41
Amarillo - 24.00
Centennial - 18.41
EK Goldings - 20.69
Saaz - 20.69
Cascade Whole Leaf Hops - 18.41

I'm just curious if they gave a reason why the price went up on average almost 25%? Those prices are fair but don't really seem to represent a "bulk discount" if you check around. I'm not complaining, just saying. I'll settle up with you at pick up with cash. Thanks.
Dave

I'm just curious if they gave a reason why the price went up on average almost 25%? Those prices are fair but don't really seem to represent a "bulk discount" if you check around. I'm not complaining, just saying. I'll settle up with you at pick up with cash. Thanks.
Dave

The spot pricing is based on market value.... that and the fact that we are home brewers.

Don't forget if you want in on rice hulls at time of delivery bring a container and 50 cents a pound! I am probably not making the pickup but will send one of my cohorts along, either Glenn or Steve have volunteered :)

I don't know about eveyone else but I can't wait to see what 50lbs of rice hulls looks like!

I'll take as much as 10 lbs but I'm really glad you mentioned it because I've never used it before and I had no idea it was so light weight and fluffy so to speak. I guess I'll bring a fermentation bucket or a trash bag. or both

do we know for sure that the pick up time is 7:30?

No problem, should be plenty of hulls to go around for those that need them, I just ask to keep a few pounds for myself :) I'm going to keep the bag they come in.

Back