South Jersey/Philadelphia Group HOP Buy #8!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ferman

Reaction score
:mug: Here we go with Round 8 :mug:

NEW VENDOR WITH MUCH MORE VARIETY

We'll need at least 28 pounds of hops to complete this order. Because of the size difference, this will be for Pellet hops only!

Read more below on how it all works.

Check out the link below for pricing:

HOP PRICING - B. Crosby Pellets
Example: Cascade Hops are $10.75/LB + $1.25 Shipping = $12.00/LB!!!

Pick up location:

The entire order will be delivered to Williamstown, NJ (08094)

You'll be able to pick up whenever is convenient for you! (much better then having to worry about making it to the pickup location in time!)

Current Order: 28 pounds CLOSED

PAID ferman - 1x Summit
PAID Ty5592 - 1x Cascade, 1x Tettnanger, 1x Sterling, 1x Cluster
PAID Tepe - 1 x Czech Saaz, 1x GR Hallertauer, 1x UK EKG, 1x US Tettnanger
PAID immyc - 1/2x Perle, 1/2x Mt. Hood, 1/2x EKG
PAID rlp518 - 1/2x Perle, 1/2x Mt. Hood
PAID bmc428 - 1x Sterling, 1x Czech Saaz, 1x Willamette
PAID cravej - 1x Nugget, 1x GR Hallertau, 1x Summit
PAID looking4haddon - 1x Cascade
bryanjints - 1/2x EKG
PAID b0r0da - 1x Galena, 1x Perle
PAID defenestrate - 1x Tettnanger, 1x Liberty, 1 Czech Saaz, 1x Summit, 1x Perle
PAID pjmark - 1/2x Czech Saaz
PAID ercscotty - 1/2x Czech Saaz
PAID sethfrost - 1x Chinook

How it works:

When looking at the Hop Prices, figure in about $1.25/LB for shipping!

Once the order has been filled, everyone will get an individual invoice for their order which can be paid via PayPal only. Please make sure you check your PMs regularly so your inbox is not full.

After all orders have been PAID, the order will be placed and delivered to 08094. (Usually within 7 - 10 days)

If you have any other questions, just post here and ask.

Cheers!

I'll Take:

1x Centennial
1x Cluster
1x Sorachi Ace
1x Cascade

I have read they have other varieties not listed on their website.. maybe you could ask them and post what they have....Hopefully, they still have Sorachi Ace and Crystal.

Why the switch?

Just trying these guys out based on a recommendation of another brewer. They definitely have a larger selection right now than HopsDirect. I figure we will give it a shot and see how it goes. I talked to the owner today and he seemed more than willing to work with us to get us a great deal.

Where are you guys seeing the Sorachis?

Jim and I are splitting:
1 x Perle
1 x Mt. Hood

How did I know they wouldn't have Amarillo or Simcoe before I opened the link? :cross:

I am assuming that is because both of them are a proprietary hop and no hop farms are allowed to grow them other than the hop farm that stumbled on those 2 particular hops. Both Hops Direct and B Crosby are are hop farms and have to go through a supplier to get both of those hops. I think both farms will have a hard time getting either of those hops from a supplier this year. I was told by North Country Malt supply that they will not sell any Amarillo or Simcoe this coming year. If you don't have a contract on them you are not getting them this upcoming year:mad:

E Haddon Ave. Run's into the 7-11 on the White Horse Pike. I teach at Seneca HS in Tabernacle, so I am pretty familier with marlton as well.

small world- i grew up and lived most of my life in shamong, only lived in marlton for a yr before coming down here.

my sister is close to you down on manor ave.

edit* i hope you're not teaching english:p

Anyone else need hops? We are trying a different vendor this time with much more variety. HopsDirect is great but they are out of nearly everything.

Was gonna ask if yu got 30#'s and when you will place the order. I see it's only 27# will that change the shipping $ ?

Was gonna ask if yu got 30#'s and when you will place the order. I see it's only 27# will that change the shipping $ ?

Nope. And I worked out a deal with the owner to get the hops at much cheaper prices per pound than what is listed on the website. We are looking to be in good shape.

I wanted to share our Home Brew Day video with everyone in case you haven't seen it. We had our largest event yet with 504 gallons brewed and just over 50 total brewers on hand.

[ame="http://youtu.be/qHxRmgRK8tU"]http://youtu.be/qHxRmgRK8tU[/ame]

Enjoy!

Latest posts

Back