Burners

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aclockworkblue

Reaction score
I have two hardly used bayou burners for sale. Please let me know if anyone is interested. I'm in northern IL.

It is two 60,000 BTU burners. Includes two 4' tank hoses, LPG valve, and regulators. Bought a year and a half ago and used just a handful of times. Great condition. Bought them for a hundred each, will sell both for that. Half price!

Northern Illinois where? I'm in Chicago and what model burners? Do they come with stands? Do you have Pics? I might be interested. Thanks.

Northern burbs, Schaumburg area. They are the hurricane burners. They do come with stands.
Here is a picture I took of them. Any questions feel free to ask.

photo.JPG

Small batches would probably be ok, but I would be leery of putting anything bigger than a five gallon kettle on those things. There sure isn't much in the way of metal holding those burners up (you can see both the width and the thickness of what little there is)...

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back